Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2001 X Reg 3.0 Elite Auto Saloon for sale  (Read 7464 times)

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
Re: 2001 X Reg 3.0 Elite Auto Saloon for sale
« Reply #30 on: 06 August 2009, 16:05:00 »

there's a bunch of reasons why i shouldnt buy it and a bunch of reasons why i should!!

pros: I really want it, i miss my old one, its exactly the spec i want (same as my blue one!) its a very good price

cons: i've only had the bora 3 months, its much MUCH cheaper to run, its in unreal condition for its 10 years, i've not long since bought a house and should be watching the cash, even though i bought a ps3 and a new mountain bike, and also, i told swmbo she couldnt have a cat!!
Now if your misses was as bad as mine she would reply "If i'm not getting a pussy neither are you" ;D ;D

the one i get is cheaper and easier to maintain, believe it or not!! ;) ;)

there's a bunch of reasons why i shouldnt buy it and a bunch of reasons why i should!!

pros: I really want it, i miss my old one, its exactly the spec i want (same as my blue one!) its a very good price

cons: i've only had the bora 3 months, its much MUCH cheaper to run, its in unreal condition for its 10 years, i've not long since bought a house and should be watching the cash, even though i bought a ps3 and a new mountain bike, and also, i told swmbo she couldnt have a cat!!

Danny

Just out of interest mate cos you have a "Bora shaped Jetta".......

Does that mean I am allowed an Omega shaped Insignia.......??

;D

In the US, all the "golf saloons" right through 1974-2009 were badged as Jetta, no ventos and no boras, just as the golfs were known as a rabbit, so wanting to be a tad different i decided to get a Jetta badge from the states to replace the Bora badge, your equivalent would be a Caddy Catera :D

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06 August 2009, 17:10:06 »

When someone says Jetta though i think of the horrible 1980s ones......Bora brings up images of Maseratis to me........

No worries

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 26 September 2009, 13:53:29 »

sorry to bump the ad, but it seems daft starting a new thread - car has done 95k miles, mot til 22 July 2010, taxed til end of January 2010 - breaks my heart but she's gotta go, no space and i've bought a laguna diesel estate (i know :(:'(

advertising locally at £1500 - but no sensible offer refused as they say  :y
« Last Edit: 26 September 2009, 13:56:44 by bannjaxx »
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!

vxlnut

• Orkney / Aberdeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02 October 2009, 12:24:07 »

Hi all,

I have been looking for an Omega for a while but struggling to find one locally, off to see this car tomorrow having seen it on Autotrader.

Bannjaxx let slip about this forum, and having seen the exact car I was looking at, I just had to add a comment.

£1250?? Shot yourself in the foot there mate!!! ;D

Anyway, everything sorted for tomorrow morning, still be around 9'ish but will give you an update en-route.

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02 October 2009, 17:43:18 »

Hi all,

I have been looking for an Omega for a while but struggling to find one locally, off to see this car tomorrow having seen it on Autotrader.

Bannjaxx let slip about this forum, and having seen the exact car I was looking at, I just had to add a comment.

£1250?? Shot yourself in the foot there mate!!! ;D

Anyway, everything sorted for tomorrow morning, still be around 9'ish but will give you an update en-route.

thats a special OOF discount....we'll chat tomorrow  ;D ;D

i'll get the kettle on - maybe throw in brekkie too as its a long haul  :y

« Last Edit: 02 October 2009, 17:48:37 by bannjaxx »

KillerWatt

« Reply #35 on: 02 October 2009, 20:22:14 »

Now if your misses was as bad as mine she would reply "If i'm not getting a pussy neither are you" ;D ;D
If your old lady was as bad as mine, she'd go out, get the pussy, bring it back, let you watch (the first round), then let you play as well  ;)

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03 October 2009, 13:36:10 »

thats it sold - i'm now Omega-less  :'(

on the plus side new member vxlnut came all the way down from Orkney (10hours on a boat before you get to Aberdeen - then a 2hr drive to Perth!!) to buy it and i hope he's happy - glad to know she'll be in good hands as you clearly know your stuff m8 :y :y

nice meeting you Steve and the lovely Lucy - safe trip home  :y

vxlnut

• Orkney / Aberdeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05 October 2009, 10:10:06 »

Hi Dave,

Car drove faultlessly to Aberdeen, very pleased.  Arrived back in Orkney now and I think I may have got myself a bit of a bargain.  :)

Good luck with your Laguna (book of electrical fault codes on the way for christmas) and good luck with your new venture.  It was very nice to meet you. :y

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05 October 2009, 17:40:33 »

Hi Dave,

Car drove faultlessly to Aberdeen, very pleased.  Arrived back in Orkney now and I think I may have got myself a bit of a bargain.  :)

Good luck with your Laguna (book of electrical fault codes on the way for christmas) and good luck with your new venture.  It was very nice to meet you. :y

too right you got a bargain! :y

glad you like it  8-)

fingers crossed the laguna doesn't throw a fit and i get a few months out of the heap before something nice comes along  :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.