Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: KFC crisis  (Read 5384 times)

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
Re: KFC crisis
« Reply #30 on: 21 February 2018, 23:37:10 »

At least it doesn,t come out of it,s @rse. Moo juice that is. :D

But it comes out of something that looks like a gentleman sausage :o

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 21 February 2018, 23:53:22 »

And as for eating their eggs, that's just disgusting.

I really wonder how it came about. I have this image in my mind of two blokes pi$$ed up on mead or whatever the tipple of the time was...

"See that chicken?"
"Yep"
"Ten quid groats says you won't eat the next thing the comes out of its @rse".
"You're on"

I have also wondered how we came to eat chickens miscarriages.  :-\
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 February 2018, 20:16:01 »

while travelling the highways and byways, I know the feeling of the rapid double time duckwalk/run to the services from the car Park!
The guy next to me at work (foolishly) told me of an incident last year of being a passenger in his mates car down the M6, when he badly, badly miscalculated a parp.  Trouble is, they were in the 50mph, average speed limit, about 15miles from the next services.  He tried to stop seeppage, and tried to lift himself out of the seat, but no joy.  The trousers and underkrackers went straight in the bin when he got to the services, and his mates missus made his mate sell the car!
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 February 2018, 00:07:17 »

Why don't those traumatized by the KFC 'crisis' try something new its called cooking! ;) Real wholesome food instead of fast food connective tissue, genitals and rectums with plenty of fat, salt, chemicals, artificial flavourings and colourings, spices, herbs, binders and fillers to make the minced highly processed puke edible. :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 23 February 2018, 10:20:28 »

Why don't those traumatized by the KFC 'crisis' try something new its called cooking! ;) Real wholesome food instead of fast food connective tissue, genitals and rectums with plenty of fat, salt, chemicals, artificial flavourings and colourings, spices, herbs, binders and fillers to make the minced highly processed puke edible. :( :( :(
I feel peckish now.......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 February 2018, 18:29:53 »

Why don't those traumatized by the KFC 'crisis' try something new its called cooking!
That only works for 50% of the population, due to the Y chromosome in the superior half of the species...

Although being serious for a second, surely nobody is traumatised by it? Even if you have a rule of a Friday or Saturday night fast food thing, plenty of other options.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #36 on: 23 February 2018, 18:32:59 »

I haven't had KFC for a few years now but, from what I remember, it was very nice. Never had any of these 'zinger' thingies either, just the chicken pieces and chips, where you get a couple of nice pieces and a couple of shitty, fatty ones.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 24 February 2018, 00:50:37 »

I haven't had KFC for a few years now but, from what I remember, it was very nice. Never had any of these 'zinger' thingies either, just the chicken pieces and chips, where you get a couple of nice pieces and a couple of shitty, fatty ones.

Same here, not had KFC for ages, some years. BUT . . . I loved it, a bargain bucket ! (all to myself?) The main reason for not having it these days is The Mrs trying to prevent my coronary arteries from clogging up.

Having said that went out to Wetherspoons tonight, had their spicy chicken wings. When I am on my death bed, and I have a final wish, it will be for a dish of them. I'll die happy  :y

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 24 February 2018, 09:43:34 »

KFC's apology ad in the Currant Bun was quite amusing!  :y

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5649831/kfc-advert-chicken-shortage-apology-twitter/
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 24 February 2018, 14:13:48 »

its all ok now,
they have found the chicken, DHL left it with a neighbour.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.