Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice 3.2 on the bay.  (Read 4201 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Nice 3.2 on the bay.
« Reply #30 on: 13 March 2020, 16:31:23 »

I think I've seen this car about. It does look tidy, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

You're certainly in the right area, if I could keep it under cover I'd definitely go & take a look at it would love another one always regretted selling my 2.6 which was in superb nick.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #31 on: 13 March 2020, 16:49:26 »

It's what's underneath that counts and, if this one was rot free, it would probably be the only one in the country. You just can't stop 19 winters taking their toll. Comfortable as they are, they are horrendous on fuel consumption and I doubt they are desirable enough to keep as a Sunday car.

But each to their own.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13 March 2020, 18:42:50 »

24mpg isn't that horrendous, or that's what I keep telling myself. To me a really nice one is nice enough to keep as a Sunday car, in fact mine is almost that.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13 March 2020, 18:46:25 »

24mpg isn't that horrendous, or that's what I keep telling myself. To me a really nice one is nice enough to keep as a Sunday car, in fact mine is almost that.

Just be nice to have a vehicle that is without doubt getting a rarer sight on our roads, as for MPG that wouldn't concern me at all always had gas guzzllers.😎
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 13 March 2020, 19:00:39 »

Now if I bought that house with the big garage, that's the sort of thing I'd buy to tinker with, but then I'd see something else and buy that too and so on.  ::)

Then when I kicked it, you'd see a job lot ebay 'barnfind' auction....  :D  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 March 2020, 19:15:16 »

Just be nice to have a vehicle that is without doubt getting a rarer sight on our roads, as for MPG that wouldn't concern me at all always had gas guzzllers.😎

i'm getting 23.8 MPG but have been hoofing it around recently  ;D

the lower MPG is easy to offset against the depreciation of something newer and less comfy

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 13 March 2020, 22:44:00 »

the lower MPG is easy to offset against the depreciation of something newer and less comfy

Hoofing it? 23 mpg is driving Miss Daisy.  ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 14 March 2020, 10:19:32 »

Hoofing it? 23 mpg is driving Miss Daisy.  ;D
i'm usually slow ,see my other posts  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.