Chat Area > General Discussion Area

The church

(1/4) > >>

STEMO:
Mainly the catholic church but, generally, any church. The more I see and hear about this wicked organisation, the more I hate it. It seems to me that people actually go into priesthood solely to be in a position to abuse people, mostly children.
And what happens when they are found out by their seniors? Well....you know.

Varche:
Not just the priests, nuns too.

FIL and his brothers were put in a home till they were old enough to work. He was never warm. They got beaten for the least indiscretion. They never saw each other except if they were ill then a brother would nurse them and clean up after them. Pure evil.

Give the opportunity and evil  graviates towards it.

Even nowt hey still close ranks and protect the guilty.

ronnyd:
Just think what the conquistadors did in the  name of religion.

Raeturbo:
Religion! The root of all evils.

Lizzie Zoom:

--- Quote from: Raeturbo on 21 February 2019, 23:31:40 ---Religion! The root of all evils.

--- End quote ---

'Religion' is like any other organisation on Earth; it is run by mankind, by many people who just seek power over others by using the Bible /Qur'an, etc., as their justification as the Crusaders did and Isis has recently done.  What they have in common is their political power that they have always used to control the people.  That power is now fading, as it is currently with our politicians!

If you do without those middlemen, and worship God direct, you lose those complications. 8) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version