Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Lottery win  (Read 2128 times)

The Sheriff

Re: Lottery win
« Reply #15 on: 01 February 2015, 15:32:18 »

I 'won' £25 last night, but as it costs me £20 a month to play, hardly worth it. The site has been down all day so I can't even look at it in my account.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #16 on: 01 February 2015, 17:37:02 »

On way home on Wednesday evening I called in at local shop for a couple of things and on spur of moment bought a lucky dip ticket,had it checked following day and found I'd won £25!Not exactly the jackpot,but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Yep, like like me.  I had three £25 wins over the last 3 months, with another £100 win due to doubling my entry by mistake twice, and in each entry having two lines of three numbers come up! Fate or what!

Just waiting now for the big one which I will send to Doctor Opti, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks, Lizzie.... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cheeky bugger! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 February 2015, 21:07:06 »

On way home on Wednesday evening I called in at local shop for a couple of things and on spur of moment bought a lucky dip ticket,had it checked following day and found I'd won £25!Not exactly the jackpot,but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Yep, like like me.  I had three £25 wins over the last 3 months, with another £100 win due to doubling my entry by mistake twice, and in each entry having two lines of three numbers come up! Fate or what!

Just waiting now for the big one ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Me father said why you wouldnt know what to spend all that on  ::) Id have a good go and a few Monaro's and LC's would knock a hole in it  :D ;D
Omegatitis

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 February 2015, 22:41:07 »

It was a  £25 win for me last night also
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.