Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: £10 toxicity charge/emissions surcharge on pre 2006 cars starts 23/10/17  (Read 5975 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

TFL confirmed today my 2001 omega v6 doesn't meet euro4 and is subject to the surcharge.
Sounds like a perfect reason not to go to Londonium :y
Grumpy old man

2boxerdogs

Spent last weekend in London used the train there & back , wouldn't take a car to central London anyway so they can charge whatever they like. 😂😂😂

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

Spent last weekend in London used the train there & back , wouldn't take a car to central London anyway so they can charge whatever they like. 😂😂😂
I'd prefer to drive, but as they make it hard/expensive, I'll just avoid the place :)
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

My daughter lives 50 yards outside the congestion zone. I think that means I will be ok for a couple of years and after that will have to pay TFL £10 for the privilege of driving down to pay her a visit.  :(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

2boxerdogs

Most of the cars I saw were real high performance ie Lambos Ferraris etc going back & forth along the main roads in Kensington, I know the owners want to show off but personally if I had a car like that  I would want to be on a nice stretch of open road. Still think the nicest sounding one was the new 5.0 Mustang burbling away outside Harrods.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.