Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: STEMO  (Read 6481 times)

STEMO

Re: STEMO
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2016, 18:30:56 »

An added benefit in your case is, what with you being a fat bastard an all, you might lose a few pounds if your body doesn't have time to digest the shite you put down your neck.
Keep your chins up..... ;D
Will I ever pass solids again?
Don't worry...it will pass.......

again and again and again...... ;D

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2016, 18:33:23 »

An added benefit in your case is, what with you being a fat bastard an all, you might lose a few pounds if your body doesn't have time to digest the shite you put down your neck.

;D ;D
Your a star :y :y
Retired

05omegav6

« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2016, 18:56:16 »

Stop being such a manmouse ;D

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2016, 20:25:46 »

Get plenty of fiber down your neck vegetables, pulses, beans,fruit and wholemeal bread.That should thicken it up a bit  :y
« Last Edit: 24 May 2016, 20:29:02 by Tony H »
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 May 2016, 20:26:31 »

the Impreza owners club I hear are all talking about how they mount their intercoolers at jaunty angles using cable ties (jdm they call it  ::)).

The omega owners on the other hand are discussing bowel movements, incontinence and how their "rusty" waste splashes up their ball bags when it falls down the loo.

Sadly I am more akin to the latter group of old coffin dodgers...  :-[
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 May 2016, 12:36:07 »

For a proper clear out use hospital industrialist strength laxatives. The liquid was clear at the end, ready for having a camera shoved up my jacksie. :o :o :o

The non-wimps like me forego the optional sedatives and can then watch a documentary on their intestines, including watching them take biopsy samples and a bit of blood as they removed a polyp. Fotunately, the biopsy came back all clear. :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 May 2016, 13:07:36 »

For a proper clear out use hospital industrialist strength laxatives. The liquid was clear at the end, ready for having a camera shoved up my jacksie. :o :o :o

The non-wimps like me forego the optional sedatives and can then watch a documentary on their intestines, including watching them take biopsy samples and a bit of blood as they removed a polyp. Fotunately, the biopsy came back all clear. :y

Good news!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

aaronjb

« Reply #22 on: 26 May 2016, 13:30:10 »

I don't remember the sedatives doing diddley for me.. I do remember the camera 'rounding the last corner' though.. didn't feel the biopsy, just the camera bumping into my insides repeatedly.. ;D

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26 May 2016, 13:42:53 »

Ah yes, I don't recall a sedative but I do recall a muscle relaxant so I didn't try and bite down onto the said NHS property as it found its way where nothing should ever go.

I also recall the barium enema and being inflated like a balloon!

tooleater

• Rickmansworth,  Herts
    • Go faster Black MV6 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26 May 2016, 16:07:03 »

Wimps :-X your backside is like the Blackwall tunnel by comparison to your manhood, try having a camera shoved up that. 'Now at this point it may become a little uncomfortable  sir, as the camera enters your bladder"   :( :o :o :o :'(

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 26 May 2016, 16:14:15 »

Wimps :-X your backside is like the Blackwall tunnel by comparison to your manhood, try having a camera shoved up that. 'Now at this point it may become a little uncomfortable  sir, as the camera enters your bladder"   :( :o :o :o :'(

Dead easy now... technology has made the tube very much smaller than it used to be ... been having this done every year for the past 15 years ... the "old" tubes were the size of a co-ax cable ... and they really DID hurt..that was usually a general anaesthetic ... then they got a bit smaller and it was a local anaesthetic or gel, modern ones you don't even get the gel now ... just a "tweak" as it goes past the prostate ....

Picture quality has also changed a huge amount .. grainy, low quality, black & white is now high definition, full colour to the extent you can see individual veins, and the different colour of the scar tissue from previous operations .... quite fascinating really ...   :)

05omegav6

« Reply #26 on: 26 May 2016, 16:30:26 »

Isn't morbid curiosity wonderful... ;D

tooleater

• Rickmansworth,  Herts
    • Go faster Black MV6 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 26 May 2016, 16:47:33 »

' you may a sudden urge to urinate when we remove the garden hose from your willy :-[

STEMO

« Reply #28 on: 26 May 2016, 17:15:33 »

You could get a fickin hosepipe down mine.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 26 May 2016, 18:26:43 »

You could get a fickin hosepipe down mine.  ;D

Yes we've heard it's very slack and flaccid!  :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.