Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Road rage lunatic.  (Read 3471 times)

2boxerdogs

Road rage lunatic.
« on: 28 May 2016, 10:11:26 »

Did anyone see the footage of that idiot in the Discovery ?  A complete family ruined & a sentence of less than 5 years hardly seems adequate.

Crazycarzowner

Re: Road rage lunatic.
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2016, 10:33:43 »

Yeah I did!

Can't really repeat on here what my thoughts are seeing as its a family forum  :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2016, 16:37:56 »

yes see it as well...tbh 4 years for ruining 4 lives unbelievable
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Ever Ready

• Omega Knight
  • Scotland
    • 2.2 CD Auto, Pug 308Hdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2016, 16:43:56 »

Seems over used at times but   The law is an ass
An ounce of experience is worth more than a pound of enthusiasm.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2016, 20:34:12 »

What is about 4x4s that make many of their drivers arrogant bullies who think other road users should move out of their way at all times.  >:( ::)

Today, I was driving the Omega and came to a junction where i intended to continue straight ahead. Behind me was what I think was a Cayenne. This is what happens next: (With apologies for the rubbish video quality.)

T.m.f

• 4wd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2016, 21:19:05 »

Thats bad driving,not all 4x4 drivers are bad tho,we just get tarred with the brush,i did notice on 1 off the facebook groups i am on ,were going to set up a fund giving page up for the 2 kids .
1996 300tdi manual discovery,the weekend mud toy and tin tent tower

The devil child ,aka mk2 2006 1.6 tdci focus

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2016, 21:20:00 »

Today, I was driving the Omega and came to a junction where i intended to continue straight ahead. Behind me was what I think was a Cayenne. This is what happens next: (With apologies for the rubbish video quality.)

What a 'kin knob!  >:( All to save secs at the lights

2boxerdogs

« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2016, 21:20:13 »

Obviously thinks rules don't apply to them, just frightening what some drivers do .

ted_one

« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2016, 22:59:44 »

Unfortunately this behaviour is becoming the norm,and will continue as the roads policing policies appear to be patchy from area to area,and of course it's all about the lack of money and diverting resources to the other areas of policing. An example of how drivers are getting away with breaking traffic laws was today on the M4 on a 180 mile round trip to RobG's place, and as usual there were quite literally dozens of drivers driving at 100 mph plus in the busy bank holiday traffic, and yes there will be the lobby of the arrogant who think it's perfectly safe to do so.But like the Range Rover incident it's the innocent law abiding road users that end up getting hurt or worse,just for inadvertently being in the wrong place at the wrong time.It's time to do what they do in the U.S and put signs out stating that speeding fines are doubled on that stretch of highway and of course there's a pretty good chance that you will fall foul of the various agencies involved......could easily be done here with unmarked cars and not only double the fines but double the points as a bonus.And let's face it, the old saying of shooting fish in a barrel will apply to the retards who really need a sharp reminder that not only are they risking their lives,they are risking the lives of the innocents, as in the case  of those two little girls who have injuries that will affect them for the rest of their lives >:(

jimbo125

• Intermediate Member
  • Camberley
    • Vauxhall Omega 2.5V6CDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 May 2016, 00:23:04 »

Unfortunately people think it is a right to drive and forget with the right comes responsibility to their passengers and other road users. This also applies to other road users as well, I see pedestrians stepping of pavements without looking and cyclists who totally ignore the highway code. Look on you tube to see the moronic motorcyclist using the roads as race tracks and for performing stunts. Fortunately they represent a minority but have a big impact on other road users and they seem to get away with it to often. What the answer is could fill an entire forum but more police is a start. Taking some idiots licence off them does not work they will only get behind the wheel without it, 9mm round to the head and string the from the nearest lamp post is the easiest option but not seen as PC
2.5V6 Had it since 2002, what a beast, worth the time and effort to keep it road worthy. Vauxhall bring them back!!! Laser timing kit for OOF member hire

ted_one

« Reply #10 on: 29 May 2016, 05:39:31 »

:y :y :y ;D

ted_one

« Reply #11 on: 29 May 2016, 08:31:35 »

Head shot...no good,to hit retards brain,aim at arse...back of the net :y

jimbo125

• Intermediate Member
  • Camberley
    • Vauxhall Omega 2.5V6CDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2016, 00:09:36 »

Head shot...no good,to hit retards brain,aim at arse...back of the net :y
Cheers for clarifying the exact means of execution, my mistake ;D :y
2.5V6 Had it since 2002, what a beast, worth the time and effort to keep it road worthy. Vauxhall bring them back!!! Laser timing kit for OOF member hire

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 May 2016, 13:28:26 »

I didn,t catch this story. What did the guy do?

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.