Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit negotiations  (Read 70045 times)

2boxerdogs

Re: Brexit negotiations
« Reply #600 on: 10 December 2018, 19:46:23 »

The pound started it's fall today, so I quickly went to Sainsbury's to fill up at £1.214 per litre; cheapest it's been for months and months, which obviously will not last now! :o :o :'(

Yes as I said earlier, you have May to thank for that. I filled up with super derv at 1.23 euro today. Cooking derv was 1.17. Fuel is going to go up anyway due to agreed lower production. Tilbo will have to walk everywhere!

Haven't got a decent pair of shoes ! What am I going to do.
😀😁😂

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 10 December 2018, 20:23:30 »

The pound started it's fall today, so I quickly went to Sainsbury's to fill up at £1.214 per litre; cheapest it's been for months and months, which obviously will not last now! :o :o :'(

Crickey Lizzie,Asda unleaded was £1-14.9 at lunchtime today down here in the South West :o
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 10 December 2018, 20:37:33 »

Unnecessary scare mongering nonsense... Which sadly fuels (no pun intended) a self fulfilling prophecy  >:(
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 10 December 2018, 20:46:21 »

For me, what today proved beyond doubt is that despite her repeatedly saying the opposite - it is all about her trying to save her own career and not about the good of the country.
She was unlikely to survive this week, but now she has kicked the can down the road again, until sometime after Christmas, and she will try and make it impossible, timewise, for her to be replaced before the end of March.  >:(
She isn't the worst PM ever. That award has to go to Blair for the huge, permanent, wilful damage he did to the UK, but she must surely be the most incompetent PM ever. Even surpassing Gormless Mcruin.
It really is like observing the office receptionist who somehow ended up as Managing director.
She is a complete disgrace and has to go.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 10 December 2018, 20:49:25 »

For me, what today proved beyond doubt is that despite her repeatedly saying the opposite - it is all about her trying to save her own career and not about the good of the country.
She was unlikely to survive this week, but now she has kicked the can down the road again, until sometime after Christmas, and she will try and make it impossible, timewise, for her to be replaced before the end of March.  >:(
She isn't the worst PM ever. That award has to go to Blair for the huge, permanent, wilful damage he did to the UK, but she must surely be the most incompetent PM ever. Even surpassing Gormless Mcruin.
It really is like observing the office receptionist who somehow ended up as Managing director.
She is a complete disgrace and has to go.
Spot on me thinks.  :y

STEMO

« Reply #605 on: 10 December 2018, 21:05:03 »

I think she is genuine. Deranged, but genuine.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #606 on: 10 December 2018, 21:06:27 »

We have been talking about this whole shambles for months at work , the general opinion boils down to for once the government had a specific job to do , but none of them had a clue what to do , the result is a total utter disgrace which as someone on here mentioned earlier has made this country a complete laughing stock.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 10 December 2018, 21:50:48 »

I don't think I've ever felt as dejected and bruised after listening to irish radio today.
They have been utterly ruthless in their mockery of " the Brits " .
Their pm announcing with grandiose aplomb ,and a sweep of the hand ,that the British people can take it or leave it but that's it ,the deal is done .
How genuinly hurtful it is to have this odious , devious , insignifiLady bits little squeek have the audacity to issue an edict to the British people .
They've had bog farmers to  :-\ near bog farmers on every station giving their barely comprehensible rendition of how the aul country fckued "the Brits " again .

Interestingly I spoke with several slightly less than dumb locals at the weekend who are steadily realising , with some serious concern , that if it all goes wrong for " the Brits " there will be severe collateral damage on this little remote outpost of the eu.
Oh how I will gloat ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 10 December 2018, 22:03:47 »

... From Spain :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 10 December 2018, 22:11:31 »

I don't think I've ever felt as dejected and bruised after listening to irish radio today.
They have been utterly ruthless in their mockery of " the Brits " .
Their pm announcing with grandiose aplomb ,and a sweep of the hand ,that the British people can take it or leave it but that's it ,the deal is done .
How genuinly hurtful it is to have this odious , devious , insignifiLady bits little squeek have the audacity to issue an edict to the British people .
They've had bog farmers to  :-\ near bog farmers on every station giving their barely comprehensible rendition of how the aul country fckued "the Brits " again .

Interestingly I spoke with several slightly less than dumb locals at the weekend who are steadily realising , with some serious concern , that if it all goes wrong for " the Brits " there will be severe collateral damage on this little remote outpost of the eu.
Oh how I will gloat ......
  yet, if the UK cut off trade with them, they would be a third world country again by next Christmas.

All this new found friendship and peaceful intent between them and the UK is bollix. Ive never bought into it and never will.
Build a fickin big wall and tell them to far cough.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 10 December 2018, 22:44:54 »

Portugal is looking more and more favourable ....... :y

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 10 December 2018, 22:54:18 »

Portugal??? The only reason they're not the financial black hole of the EU is that they can't beat Greece at it.

We only use pigs as an acronym for the shitty end of Europe because gpsi isn't a word.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 10 December 2018, 23:16:14 »

Portugal??? The only reason they're not the financial black hole of the EU is that they can't beat Greece at it.

We only use pigs as an acronym for the shitty end of Europe because gipsi isn't a word.

It is (sort of) if you include Italy.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 10 December 2018, 23:18:32 »

Portugal ??? The only reason they're not the financial black hole of the EU is that they can't beat Greece at it.

We only use pigs as an acronym for the shitty end of Europe because gipsi isn't a word.

your example requires including Italy twice. Is that because we caught them up when they were running away?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 10 December 2018, 23:20:17 »

Portugal ??? The only reason they're not the financial black hole of the EU is that they can't beat Greece at it.

your example requires including Italy twice. Is that because we caught them up when they were running away?

Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ireland.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.