Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: NHS Nightingale  (Read 9462 times)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
NHS Nightingale
« on: 03 April 2020, 09:34:12 »

Just looked on BBC website this morning and viewed the progress on this field hospital built in just 9 days.

Truly stunning achievement and when you look at the facilities each compartment has it is truly worldclass,and puts other countries to shame.Hope none of us will require its services but am certain if needed you would get the best possible care .

Very proud of what has been done and hope that it saves many lives in the coming weeks.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: NHS Nightingale
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2020, 10:22:30 »

Yes a few weeks ago we were all wondering and marvelling at the Chinese building a hospital from scratch in 2 weeks and many were saying it could never be done here.  :-X

Granted they didn't have to construct a building to put the hospital in, but I'd bet my mortgages that the facilities at the Nightingale are far superior to it's Chinese counterpart.  Also it's the first of a chain, with plans for Nightingales at Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Harrogate and Exeter.  :y

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 April 2020, 10:46:11 »

Indeed a great achievement and to be repeated 8) 8) :y :y :y

Just hope they can find all the staff required :)

What with Brexit and now the virus challenges, the Brits are putting the GREAT in Britain again with industry the public, and especially the health workers all pulling together to win this war, just as during WW2.  Just proves we do still have it! :-* :-* :-* :y :y :y
« Last Edit: 03 April 2020, 10:48:55 by Lizzie Zoom »

tidla

• Omega Baron
  • solihull
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2020, 13:31:52 »

Just like to meet the retards that slash ambulance tyres and start fake news about the hospital wanting pictures for the wall sent in as if they didnt have enough to do.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2020, 13:35:50 »

Indeed a great achievement and to be repeated 8) 8) :y :y :y

Just hope they can find all the staff required :)

What with Brexit and now the virus challenges, the Brits are putting the GREAT in Britain again with industry the public, and especially the health workers all pulling together to win this war, just as during WW2.  Just proves we do still have it! :-* :-* :-* :y :y :y

The 8PM clap now includes supermarket workers who are at the 'coalface' despite being paid a piss poor wage.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2020, 15:03:42 »

Another 684 dead, those beds are going to be busy in the coming days without a doubt, total deaths now 3605 probably a few included now who went to the countryside/coast  thinking of it as a bank holiday a couple of weekends ago & it will never happen to them. Stay Safe everyone & stay home.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 April 2020, 17:25:40 »

I believe that's one of the fears for this weekend given the good forecast,that people will be tempted to break the lockdown for a nice day out.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 April 2020, 17:44:30 »

I believe that's one of the fears for this weekend given the good forecast,that people will be tempted to break the lockdown for a nice day out.

Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out , don't know how much proof people need how dangerous it is out there. Garden & barbecue for us ,our usual daily walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes walk away.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 03 April 2020, 18:07:42 »

Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out , don't know how much proof people need how dangerous it is out there. Garden & barbecue for us ,our usual daily walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes walk away.
People who live in cities sometimes don't have a garden, or a walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes away. But f**k them, peasants.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03 April 2020, 18:17:49 »

People who live in cities sometimes don't have a garden, or a walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes away. But f**k them, peasants.

Stay in then , it's not rocket science some are making the UK look stupid can they not understand the basic instructions ?

STEMO

« Reply #10 on: 03 April 2020, 18:45:38 »

Stay in then , it's not rocket science some are making the UK look stupid can they not understand the basic instructions ?
"Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out" except for me, cause I can walk 10 minutes for my daily walk to a place in the middle of nowhere.
You fu**ing stay in, and others might follow.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 April 2020, 18:56:03 »

Another week spent diving in and out of infection hotspots and dealing with high risk patients, I'm going f*cking nowhere

Some daft bint on facebook is asking where she can hire a bouncy castle for the kids in her road.......they walk among us
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 April 2020, 19:34:20 »

"Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out" except for me, cause I can walk 10 minutes for my daily walk to a place in the middle of nowhere.

You are allowed to exercise , I don't go to the seaside or beauty spots please keep up with events as I said it's simple. Or is it too hard for you as well ?

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 April 2020, 19:47:15 »

I think what these idiots dont seem to appreciate..."This Can Potentially Kill You".

Just follow the guide line...Best advise is stay put and entertain yourselves as best as possible...atleast give the NHS  fighting chance

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 03 April 2020, 20:10:35 »

You are allowed to exercise , I don't go to the seaside or beauty spots please keep up with events as I said it's simple. Or is it too hard for you as well ?
You didn't say that though did you? You said "Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out". No mention of seaside or beauty spots. You added that bit later, to suit yourself.
Of course it's not too hard for me. In fact, I can see right through you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.