Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Aarrgghh!!  (Read 2637 times)

over50now

• Hertfordshire
    • View Profile
Re: Aarrgghh!!
« Reply #15 on: 28 June 2009, 21:28:50 »

Bought my Mig end of Jan 2009. Got it cheap (£360)Since then, spent about £700, including about £150 to £200 on tools.   Was frustrating, but in reality, would have probably spent that sought on money even if I paid £800 for it.   Basically have done service parts on the car, which you would have had to do anyway. Now it's running, happy bunny and chuffed.
Still got niggly bits to do.   Think there's a loose wire for rear screen heater, ciarette lighter don't work, so can't charge phone and there is a musty smell coming from the heater or heater matrix.  Found a pipe tonight, part of the heating system that appears to ave been repair by a jubilee clamp which is restricting the flow - me thinks that could be the proble. Others can be easily fixed over the next few weeks.
So, stick with it, they are great cars. Loads of power, loads of space, great work horse and look good :y
IAM & ROSPA Gold Grade driver

samrey4u

• Intermediate Member
  • norwich
  • Big stranglers fan
    • 2003 2.2 cd saloon
    • View Profile
Re: Aarrgghh!!
« Reply #16 on: 29 June 2009, 17:34:40 »

Trying to read all I can on the forum to get my knowledge base to a respectable level. Are you all millionaires or what?

Before my Omega's, yes! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)
yes they are all rich in kent innit lol specially lizzie  :D
sam
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.