Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yooofs  (Read 1873 times)

JesterRT

• Intermediate Member
  • Stafford
    • View Profile
Yooofs
« on: 20 January 2013, 13:12:49 »

Yesterday I managed to get outside with my kids to have a bit of fun in the snow.  We built a massive snowman, along with loads of other kids that were out enjoying the weather, and went sledging down the local hillside.  After a while we retreated inside where we promptly watched three yoofs appear, head straight to the snowman and proceed to smash it to bits.

Shame really - it was 6ft high and looked mint.

Ah well - annoying but at least my kids didn't get upset by it.  Anyway, after a while we went back out for a few more runs on the sledge.  At the bottom of the run it goes through a tunnel - which is pretty cool if you manage to get a 200m run which funnels directly into the tunnel.  Those yoofs reappeared with two sledges between the three of them and started sledging across the main run - no worries - that just added to the excitement a bit for my 5yr old as we swerved between them.  On our penultimate run I spotted an empty bottle of stella which hadn't been there before, but I guess that just got uncovered at some point.  Pushed it to one side and went back up.  By the time we came back down for the last time (and here's why it was the last one) they'd picked it up and smashed it leaving broken glass strewn across the last bit of the slope.  I went ballistic at them, and had to walk away - I could feel the rage and red mist descending and thought it better to just walk away, but only after giving them just a little piece of my mind.

Back at home we built another snowman, this time in my front garden.  Again, cracking job meant it was about 5ft high.  Kids decorated it with old gloves, hat and bottle-tops for eyes/buttons etc.  Went in and about an hour later heard a massive thump.  Quick look out the window saw six or sevn lads chuckling away at their deed, which was to run about 15ft inside my property and smash what the kids had done.

Thankfully, my kids were disappointed but not too upset.  I don't know what I'm more upset about - destroying other peoples harmless fun, trespass or the obvious glee that they took from their act.  My other half already things I'm anti-social, this just makes me think I'm just in my thoughts.

Feels pathetic to moan about someone smashing your snowman, but does make me want to move to the middle of nowhere where there's no bugger about to ruin your day.

....(and breathe).  On the other hand, whilst we were out having fun - it was brilliant and we had a great time!  Should be able to get the FAST sledge out soon now the snow is getting more compacted down.  :)

cleggy

Re: Yooofs
« Reply #1 on: 20 January 2013, 13:54:18 »

Glad you had a great day :y :y

If I'd have caught the little freakers I would get locked up for what I'd have done ;) ;)

noel

• Omega Knight
  • frome somerset
  • i feel the need for speed
    • 02 omega 2.6 v6 cdx auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 January 2013, 15:03:48 »

hate people that put all your hard efforts to waste,and spoil your childrens fun >:(

unfortunatly kids of today ::)
oh well that's another day done

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 January 2013, 15:08:19 »

Next time build one around a large metal object.  Which with glee when they try an kick that one down ::)

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 20 January 2013, 15:09:23 »

Breaking glass bottles in the snow where young kids are playing ! - gas. >:(

Stallion

• Omega Knight
  • Romford
  • "If you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them"!!
    • 3.2 Irmscher Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 January 2013, 16:04:29 »

Long as the lil ones enjoyed themselves and had a great day, thats what matters  :y :y

(ps you have every right to be cheesed off mate) i would  >:(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #6 on: 20 January 2013, 16:38:22 »

hate people that put all your hard efforts to waste,and spoil your childrens fun >:(

unfortunatly kids of today ::)

Kids have always had a destructive streak throughout the ages.  Just look at the adults throughout the ages and you will know why! ::) ::) ::) ::)

;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 January 2013, 17:13:04 »

I recently started a thread about a return to the days of National Service. I'll say no more. ::) ::) ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 January 2013, 17:20:14 »

A concrete snowman painted white....  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 20 January 2013, 17:31:06 »

I recently started a thread about a return to the days of National Service. I'll say no more. ::) ::) ;)

Write on Opti!  :y :y :y :y :y
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

omega3000

« Reply #10 on: 20 January 2013, 17:31:16 »

Glad you had a great day :y :y

If I'd have caught the little freakers I would get locked up for what I'd have done ;) ;)

+ 1  :y

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 January 2013, 17:42:18 »

Equally, I agree with the counter argument that our service personnel don't deserve to have to serve alongside the low life of the country who would probably be useless anyway ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

albitz

« Reply #12 on: 20 January 2013, 18:04:44 »

Every army needs cannon fodder once in a while. ;) ;D

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 January 2013, 18:08:20 »

Every army needs cannon fodder once in a while. ;) ;D
be plenty of em,  :y :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 January 2013, 20:12:27 »

Sad that these low lifes, have to try and destroy other peoples effort and think it is clever to cause injuries to other people.  >:( >:( >:(

Trouble is these days it would make no difference to tell their parents as they would be as bad.  >:( >:( >:(

You mean you weren't just going outside to clear some snow and as one ran into your garden he didn't accidently make contact with your shovel.  ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.