Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Thanks.  (Read 895 times)

moggy

• Omega Knight
  • hartlepool
    • vauxhall omega 3.0 elite
    • View Profile
Big Thanks.
« on: 21 March 2018, 18:16:29 »

To Serek,for all his hard work on my car.I gave him a long list of things i wanted done,he did them and some more.Got the car Mot'd and even changed the heater matrix.(so now i don't have to were my coat in the car) ;D.Well worth the 400 mile round trip for 3 reasons,1 he knows what he is doing so its done right.2 At a great price,and 3 he is a really nice guy.So again mate thanks it was a pleasure to meet you,i will see you soon.Kind Regards Dean. :y

STEMO

Re: Big Thanks.
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2018, 18:18:59 »

To Serek,for all his hard work on my car.I gave him a long list of things i wanted done,he did them and some more.Got the car Mot'd and even changed the heater matrix.(so now i don't have to were my coat in the car) ;D.Well worth the 400 mile round trip for 3 reasons,1 he knows what he is doing so its done right.2 At a great price,and 3 he is a really nice guy.So again mate thanks it was a pleasure to meet you,i will see you soon.Kind Regards Dean. :y
Yeah..it's brilliant having someone you know you can trust to look after your car. Nice one Dean.  :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: Big Thanks.
« Reply #2 on: 21 March 2018, 18:21:00 »

Yup, he is worth the drive, highly recommended.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.