Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I need some advice  (Read 1772 times)

M16

• Intermediate Member
  • Lancs
    • View Profile
I need some advice
« on: 25 December 2009, 20:54:03 »

I've suspected for some time now that my Mrs has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my Mrs. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Cheers

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
Re: I need some advice
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2009, 20:55:41 »

Priceless  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

waspy

« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2009, 20:59:36 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You got me :) ;D ;D ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2009, 21:04:04 »

;D ;D ;D :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2009, 21:19:52 »

;D ;D ;D splendid  ;D ;D :y

HolyCount

« Reply #5 on: 25 December 2009, 21:35:25 »

I've suspected for some time now that my Mrs has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my Mrs. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Cheers

I really can't make you guys out !! Here is a significant problem in the most important area of your life and you have to ask daft questions !!!!!

The cr*p from Halfords is no good -- body shop every time  :y

M16

• Intermediate Member
  • Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 December 2009, 21:41:03 »

Cheers

I really can't make you guys out !! Here is a significant problem in the most important area of your life and you have to ask daft questions !!!!!

The cr*p from Halfords is no good -- body shop every time  :y
I've always found the stuff from body shop quite good apart from those bath bomb thingys.

Radiomarko

• Intermediate Member
  • Sunny Devon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 December 2009, 21:42:10 »

superb!  ;D
I hate seagulls.   

Jimbo B

• Intermediate Member
  • bournemouth
  • Catch my Cupra if you can
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 December 2009, 22:15:51 »

excellent  ;D ;D
Got it back good as new

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 December 2009, 22:18:22 »

Bring the car round here for the arch repair.
   In your case it will be free of charge by way of an apology for being "friendly" with your Mrs!!!!!! :y
Curry makes the world go round!

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 December 2009, 23:02:22 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

dad1uk

• Omega Knight
  • Birmingham
    • Vauxhall Zafira 2.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 December 2009, 09:39:22 »

Hook...... line....... and sinker!
Ok I fell for it. I was thinking you always seem to hear these stories at times when families should be togther and happy.

PS Unless you are any good at bodywork then I vote Bodyshop!
best wishes
Simon.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 December 2009, 09:43:30 »

I really liked that mate made me laugh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 December 2009, 09:53:40 »

Excellent one.  ;D ;D ;D

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 December 2009, 11:53:17 »

I thought, yes, good place to ask for this advice, as she probably never looks at car stuff, and then.......!!!

Brilliant ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.