Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my.. x25xe help needed!  (Read 3236 times)

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my.. x25xe help needed!
« Reply #30 on: 18 July 2014, 20:40:59 »

Well, now the propshaft issue is solved by buying a four pot front stump tomorrow. Carlton one did fit to the rear part well but was about 3" too short.. Tried to bleed the clutch too but didn't work in traditional way nor reverse bleeding through brake bleed niple due to leaking threads ;D  But tomorrow this baby may be back up and ru(st)ning !

05omegav6

« Reply #31 on: 18 July 2014, 20:47:42 »

Ezy bleed is the easiest way to bleed the clutch :y they can be quite stubborn...

Nearly there though :y

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 July 2014, 05:27:45 »

Proo shaft has been fitted and clutch bled through front brake bleed nipple. First miles have bee driven and the car runs very rough and under heavier throttle i get eml.. Codes 13, 19, 129 and 132. I'll clear the codes and see if they appear again. Sounds like it misfires/chokes on too rich mixture crank sensor syptoms? Starts with no effort tho so I'm just overwhelmed once more..

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22 July 2014, 19:59:07 »

Now I've removed plugs and 1-3-5 plugs were damn oily and 2-4-6 had some too.. Measured the resistance of crankPS and the fitted one gave 7,5ohm and the one on the spare engine gave 4,2 between same pins, is it failing or can you even measure if it's intact by using resistance?

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2014, 21:53:18 »

Fitted new gaskets to intake manifold, plenum and cam covers, replaced plugs and leads and fixed one air leak. Still powerless and rough though no eml this time. Still thinking of crank sensor fault. Can incorrectly torqued knock sensors cause this without giving any codes? Leak between bank1 exhaust manifold and DP so runs rich, can this cause such severe power loss? Man I want to drive my miggy again! ;D

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 July 2014, 21:24:56 »

More of my monolog; Knock sensors now in right moment and does run a lot more even (still rough and powerless, especially with lower revs) Gonna patch up the exhaust on weekend and see if that solves the issue. Bank1 running rich just blow my cat so that's more job for me again thinking of emissions passing..

Temetsy

• Finland
    • b1 x25xe sedan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26 July 2014, 13:28:01 »

Exhaust is intact now, still running rich and feeling really powerless so next job is trying to find a damn intake leak. Running much more even but does not start at first try and when it starts, it runs really rough and still feels like misfiring. Maybe a fooked CSP sens or coil pack, nice and cheap again. Does motronic give fault code if misfiring?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.