Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AR35 in limp mode, code 83  (Read 610 times)

RekordE

• Norway, Kristiansand
    • Vectra A
    • View Profile
AR35 in limp mode, code 83
« on: 22 July 2014, 11:34:33 »

My car stood still over the weekend and decided to take a ride. Did`nt get far before the trans went into limp mode. I can drive it manually with the lever but with each gear change a clonk follows. So I did the paper clip test and got code 83 TORQUE CONTROL VOLTAGE LOW http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/omega-b/k__clutch_and_transmission/automatic_transmission_rear_wheel_drive/automatic_transmission_ar_25/35/diagnostic_information_and_procedures/diagnostic_procedures/f2_trouble_codes_trouble_code_83_torque_control_voltage_low/

Gearbox has run about 150 000km and had new oil and filter about a month ago. Engine is a C30SE with AR35.

I need some tip to what to look for, been searhing around but little info on the actual problem.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: AR35 in limp mode, code 83
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2014, 12:36:12 »

I tried to find the Test Code 35, but it only seems to go up to 34!. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will advise. :y

RekordE

• Norway, Kristiansand
    • Vectra A
    • View Profile
Re: AR35 in limp mode, code 83
« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2014, 15:31:18 »

I tried to find the Test Code 35, but it only seems to go up to 34!. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will advise. :y

After a quick searh of F0: DATA LIST - Test Step 35 TORQUE CONTROL, this come up. http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/omega-b/k__clutch_and_transmission/automatic_transmission_rear_wheel_drive/automatic_transmission_ar_25/35/torque_converter/diagnostic_information_and_procedures/diagnostic_procedures/f0data_list_test_step_35_torque_control/

It ssems there is a way to do this test after all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.