Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RONNIE IN HOSPITAL  (Read 1138 times)

Ronald_McBurger

RONNIE IN HOSPITAL
« on: 05 July 2007, 17:09:11 »

parking row. Tyring to get parked at QMC yesterday was just a pain. Little hitler reserving spaces for staff, patients could go to hell.

BUILD A rather CAR PARK!!!!! :(

familyman

• Intermediate Member
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
    • View Profile
Re: RONNIE IN HOSPITAL
« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2007, 17:13:09 »

Hope your visit inside the hospital was less stressful than getting into it mate :(
You came in that, your braver than i thought

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 July 2007, 17:33:44 »

Can sympatise, niece has same problem when she goes to QMC for cemo. Thought Hospitals were for patients, but they cannot operate with out Doctors and nurses. So get more car parking or better transport to the Hospital.

Try and chill Fin. :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 July 2007, 19:58:26 »

BUILD A rather CAR PARK!!!!!

... Then charge so much for it that nobody can 'kin well afford to park there so they park in the local housing estate, like where my brother lives.  >:(

Anyway, parking trivia aside I hope you're OK.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

miggy

« Reply #4 on: 05 July 2007, 20:10:00 »

When I had my accident in work mrs Miggy rushed to the hospital and parked, did not pay as she had no change and came right into emergency ward, when she left some hitler had clamped the car and wanted £60.00 to remove it, after several phone calls and words with the ward sister the dick head little hitler removed the clamp, no charge.

Hospital car parks are a pain and the hitlers who patrol them need to be in hospital, they really Pi*s me off and make my blood boil.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #5 on: 05 July 2007, 20:21:21 »

I dont have that prob......as comp i work for has the contract at the local hospital....so we are allowed to park wherever and never get a parking ticket.......sometimes handy for a bit of abuse  ;D

Which cab firm has the contract at your hospital? Does the cab firm use magnetc door stickers?  :-X

miggy

« Reply #6 on: 05 July 2007, 20:23:34 »

I dont have that prob......as comp i work for has the contract at the local hospital....so we are allowed to park wherever and never get a parking ticket.......sometimes handy for a bit of abuse  ;D

Which cab firm has the contract at your hospital? Does the cab firm use magnetc door stickers?  :-X

Good thinking but the luck I am having at the moment I would get sussed.

;D

amigov6

« Reply #7 on: 05 July 2007, 20:26:35 »

When I had my accident in work mrs Miggy rushed to the hospital and parked, did not pay as she had no change and came right into emergency ward, when she left some hitler had clamped the car and wanted £60.00 to remove it, after several phone calls and words with the ward sister the dick head little hitler removed the clamp, no charge.

Hospital car parks are a pain and the hitlers who patrol them need to be in hospital, they really Pi*s me off and make my blood boil.

:(Maybe all hossies should open a wing for the "decked dickhead" hitlers to treat black eyes, broken jaws, teeth, noses, removing 'dangle berries' from pelvic cavities........should they recover, retraining for a proper job. :o

miggy

« Reply #8 on: 05 July 2007, 20:30:03 »

:(Maybe all hossies should open a wing for the "decked dickhead" hitlers to treat black eyes, broken jaws, teeth, noses, removing 'dangle berries' from pelvic cavities........should they recover, retraining for a proper job. :o

:y :y :y :y :y

stuart30

« Reply #9 on: 07 July 2007, 01:45:18 »

Agree with all the above...these car park pricks really should be more carefull.

The night the missus was admitted to hospital (bleeding heavy nearly lost her and the twins) i followed the ambulance in and parked in the pay and display and ran to delivery suite where they were checking her out......spent the next 6/7 hours not knowing if she was gonna keep the babies or have to have an emergency C section.

Finally dragged myself away as i needed a shower and get some rest when they finally said they would keep her in and look after her...only to find some old oppsing car park attendant giving me a parking ticket (£40)....explained very politely that my wife was rushed in the night before by ambulance and he said ""sorry too late im writing it now"" at this point i exploded.....if it wasn't for the fact he ran round the other side of my car id have done him some serious damage,amazing how much emotions can effect you.

He made the wise choice to opps off sharpish.....i sat in the car shaking so much i couldn't light a ciggy up. :(

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #10 on: 07 July 2007, 08:01:06 »

I know this doesnt help some posts and in some circumstances paying for parking is the last thing on your mind.....but its worth a mention i think.

If your unexpectably delayed or have to leave your car overnight ask the hospital staff for a parking permit.....i know my local hospital dish these out.....so assume other hospitals do too.

I found out coz.....when i burnt my hand quite badly last year.....i drove to A&E who treated it temp and wanted to see me back in the morning......they advised i didnt drive home and gave me a parking permit to stick in the car  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.