Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Opel Omega Sedan, 2.2 DTI (for now) - Work in progress  (Read 7592 times)

ReLLaXX

• Romania
    • Opel Omega B, Sedan, 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Opel Omega Sedan, 2.2 DTI (for now) - Work in progress
« Reply #15 on: 15 June 2017, 11:43:50 »

Good pics mate, :y on a side note what is Ceausescus palace used for now?

Well, it never was Ceausescu's palace. What alot of people dont know is the fact that we owned nothing on his name, everything he had or used was owned by the State. That building was allways a government building. Now it is the Palace of the Parliement. That is: some guys that own on their names alot more than Ceausescu ever did.
Considering the fact that there is no absolute truth... I may be relatively... right!

Toledodude1973

• Omega Knight
  • IPSWICH U.K.
  • 2002 2.6 elite,1973 ,Gas van,1974 victor fe
    • 2.6 OMEGA ELITE 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 June 2017, 22:04:02 »

The car is looking great well worth the hard work and effort :y
2002 omega slowly morphing into 2003 omega with increasing doner parts fitted

ReLLaXX

• Romania
    • Opel Omega B, Sedan, 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 June 2017, 07:10:05 »

Thank you guys for all the appreciations. The car will get better but right now it needs to do some miles.

Just had a 200 miles trip yesterday, 100 one way with a 3300 feet elevation difference (plus for the first 100 miles and then, going back). Managed to get arround 36 mpg with two persons and some luggage, with speeds between 45 and 70 mph (speed limits, no highway). Not bad for a heavy underpowered blue wale.  ;D Ps: 3700 lbs and 120 HP.  ???

I managged to get about 1900 miles on the clock since it was out of the shop (most of them in this city with a really congested traffic), getting a total of aprox 28 mpg (80% city,  20% B roads with moderate traffic). Shifting around 3000 rpm or over is normal if you dont want to fall asleep at the helm.  :)

I will soon have to write my own review for this car. Its not perfect but it has some strong points that should not be ignored, especially in this price range.  :y

Considering the fact that there is no absolute truth... I may be relatively... right!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.