Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Replaced Rear Seat Belt Anchorage  (Read 4452 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Replaced Rear Seat Belt Anchorage
« Reply #15 on: 04 July 2018, 19:42:19 »

It may or may not be a decent race, but the cars will be mind bendingly fast, and that in itself is worth seeing.
Im also a fan of Hamilton - he is number 3 on my personal list of greats - so look forward to seeing him in action, and hopefully winning.
There are of course quite a few other races too before the F1 race.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 July 2018, 20:08:48 »

It may or may not be a decent race, but the cars will be mind bendingly fast, and that in itself is worth seeing.
Im also a fan of Hamilton - he is number 3 on my personal list of greats - so look forward to seeing him in action, and hopefully winning.

Didn't look overly impressive in Austria.

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 04 July 2018, 21:16:58 »

Put any of the top ten drivers in a Mercedes or a Ferrari and they would win races.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 July 2018, 22:31:02 »

I've not noticed her with an axe in her paws no :D No sticky lollies either 8) Only thing she does leave on the seats are dog hairs,but as they're leather seats[the only material for a proper cars interior]they're easily dealt with. :-*

I am STILL finding dog hairs from over a year ago from when I was taking my blind neighbour and his lovely Labrador to visit his wife in hospital every weekday for 4 months - the buildup of his dog hairs defies description, especially as it was getting warmer all the time and he was moulting.
Of course, if anyone here has a good way of getting the bl**dy things out of the seat material, PLEASE let me know..... ???

Ron.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05 July 2018, 01:28:48 »

I am STILL finding dog hairs
Of course, if anyone here has a good way of getting the bl**dy things out of the seat material, PLEASE let me know..... ???

Ron.

cheap sellotape or packing tape or duct tape , wrapped  round your hand backwards ,turning your hand into a sticky "dog hair removal device" :y

may take your blind neighbour a while to get all the hairs out your car though  :P

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05 July 2018, 11:24:57 »

That's a good idea, Dave, but he who made the mess should clear it up, and I don't reckon my chances of taping up a big Labrador like that!  :D

Ron.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05 July 2018, 14:16:54 »

He romped off into the distance until his team forgot to bring him into the pits, then his car started losing power, then it lost all its power.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05 July 2018, 14:54:29 »

He romped off into the distance until his team forgot to bring him into the pits, then his car started losing power, then it lost all its power.  ;)

He came into the pits for brand new tyres and then proceeded to do SFA. :)

I'm not saying he isn't a good driver but I agree with STMO when he says almost any of the drivers would win in a Mercedes or Ferrari ............. with the exception of Kimi, who just 'turns up' for an hour or so for a leisurely drive and a million pounds. :)
« Last Edit: 05 July 2018, 14:59:30 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 July 2018, 15:32:38 »

After his pitstop his car began losing power, which is why he could do sfa.  ;)
He has been quicker than every team mate he ever had, including Alonso, when he was a rookie and Alonso was being hailed as one of the all time greats.
More importantly though, he does it the right way. He doesn't cheat, play games,prefoessional fouls etc. like most top drivers, particularly German drivers. He is a genuine sportsman as well as the best driver since Senna.  :)
I don't believe Kimi just turns up for an hour or so to earn £££££££££££.
He doesn't need the money and Ferrari wouldn't pay it to him if he had that attitude. Vettel has gone to Ferrari on the condition the team is built around him and he is top dog.
Its not to the ridiculous levels it was when Schumacher was there, but the bulk of the effort goes into Vettels wants and needs.
A mistake imo, as on a level playing field, I doubt he would be in the top five.
He only left Red Bull when Riciardo turned up and started making him look a bit ordinary. Exactly the same reason Alonso left McLaren first time round.
Hamilton hasn't really endeared himself that well to the great British public, and the British always prefer someone who could win and should win everything, but just doesn't get the luck.
History though will show him to be one of the very greatest drivers. Possibly even the greatest, depending on how the rest of his career pans out.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05 July 2018, 15:33:24 »

How did we get from Omega seat belts to here ?  ??? ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05 July 2018, 16:17:11 »

How did we get from Omega seat belts to here ?  ??? ;D

I think there could be a link between my passengers being safe, me loving speed, and driving Grand Prix cars! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Oh, I love the OOF!! :-* :-* :y

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05 July 2018, 16:34:11 »

Nah Lizzie; you just love to confuse people!  :-*

Ron.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06 July 2018, 22:07:14 »

I have found them first class the two times I've used them. :y :y :y

The second time was for beige frayed rear seat belt courtesy of one of my dogs testing the efficiency of his teeth. :-[ :-[ :-[
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07 July 2018, 09:52:50 »

Enjoy it while you can, as the rumour mill around these parts for the past few months is that the BRDC are trying to terminate the contract to run the British F1 GP, and Silverstone is the only viable venue for it in this fair isle.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07 July 2018, 11:44:27 »

Donington could run it with a few changes to ruin what is a lovely track. The purist in me would love to see it back at Brands, but that could never happen now.
Personally, I don't like Silverstone. Never have.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.