Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing!!  (Read 5718 times)

STEMO

Re: Amazing!!
« Reply #30 on: 02 December 2019, 11:36:43 »

Labour have just announced that they will cut rail fares by 33% in January if they win the election ! The Rainforest may be disappearing fast, but apparently the money forest is growing even faster.
This would surely involve enormous state subsidy of the rail industry. Don't the EU have laws against that kind of thing ?
When I get to be prime minister, I'm going to give everyone free rail travel and a free hot meal whilst on board. That's easy for me to say cause I'll never be prime minister. See how it works, Albs?  :)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02 December 2019, 12:45:12 »

Labour have just announced that they will cut rail fares by 33% in January if they win the election ! The Rainforest may be disappearing fast, but apparently the money forest is growing even faster.
This would surely involve enormous state subsidy of the rail industry. Don't the EU have laws against that kind of thing ?

but EVERY EU state subsidises its own rail industry. We pretend not to, and so squander vast sums for minimal practical use.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02 December 2019, 12:46:28 »

Which is why the best option is to execute them when they are convicted.

Absolutely right :y :y :y

The killers of Lee Rigby for instance, when it was beyond any legal doubts they had murdered the poor guy, should have been terminated immediately once convicted.

The best outcome though is what transpired on London Bridge.  No doubt about what the bastard had done, so once clearing the members of the public off of him, two lovely shots by the Arms Response Unit dispatched him without any further costs of a trial to reach the obvious conclusion, and the shit being let out again on licence after just a few years!  How I loved the sound of those shots and one broadcasted piece of footage that recorded the whole event without pausing before the dispatch :y :y :y

Maybe now things will change so that the public, and police officers, are not put at unnecessary risk, with things going around in legal circles, whilst mamby pamby liberal ideals in the UK's current legal system are followed that allows murders / terrorists who hate our way of life and are out to destroy it, to walk the streets again  Terminate them at the earliest possibility.  >:( ;)

The reason these people get released is because they don't listen to us officers that deal with them on a daily basis, instead they prefer to take notice of somebody with no life experiences but who possess a University Degree makes my blood boil .

Yes, and to emphasis the point the two who were horribly murdered were both Cambridge University graduates, who ran the event, that the bastard attended, which preached giving his like the chance to reform and be part of our society!  How ironic is that?

It proves, yet again, that scum like those terrorists can be  given no second chance and instead terminated as soon as possible in defence of the Realm and all of us who are part of it ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02 December 2019, 12:55:39 »

No irony, just clarification of how disingenuous higher education can be...

Tolerating that sort of behaviour only leads to one outcome... Something that their contemporaries would do well to realise. Preferably quickly.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02 December 2019, 13:31:11 »

Unfortunately nobody in power has got the balls to deal with this type of "offender" (scum) in the only way they deserve, too many snowflakes around now a very sad & dangerous state of affairs.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02 December 2019, 14:16:38 »

Unfortunately nobody in power has got the balls to deal with this type of "offender" (scum) in the only way they deserve, too many snowflakes around now a very sad & dangerous state of affairs.

Yes, do gooders everywhere! >:(

I am bloody sure that if Hitler had not killed himself, and these mamby pamby people had been around in 1947, the time of the Nuremberg Trials, he would have been released as someone needing "special help" and given a chance to reform!! ::) ::) >:( >:( >:(

Remember Lord Longford and his constant attempt to get child murdering bitch Myra Hindley released?!! :o :o

That is what we are all up against as innocent members of the public, and police officers, have to deal with the fall out of such crass ideals >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: 02 December 2019, 14:20:30 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

« Reply #36 on: 02 December 2019, 14:41:56 »

The father of the male victim is playing politics now, saying Boris should shut his gob because his son hated his policies. They don't miss a chance do they? There goes any sympathy I had.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02 December 2019, 15:46:37 »

The father of the male victim is playing politics now, saying Boris should shut his gob because his son hated his policies. They don't miss a chance do they? There goes any sympathy I had.

Young & stupid I'm afraid , some people are convinced that they can change & reform these lunatics ! Well you can't is my answer they are rotten & evil to the core , but hey let's not offend them total & utter 'dangle berries'.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02 December 2019, 16:54:35 »

This would surely involve enormous state subsidy of the rail industry.
Every fare is already subsidised by between 50 and 60% here.  If we'd done the right thing, and stopped subsidies back in the 60s, Beeching could have done a proper job.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02 December 2019, 16:55:58 »

Quite surprising that there haven't been more accusations of an execution from the lefties to be honest.  :-\
I bet Opti's wet dream fantasy has been like a safari park chimp.

Mind you, she looks like one.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02 December 2019, 18:44:23 »

The chimp would have higher moral standards and ethics though.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02 December 2019, 18:48:05 »

While the nation states have to comply with state aid rules, the EU subsidises everything in sight!  ::) 

New roads, new high speed rail links, under ground systems, bridges.... Just not in the UK!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 02 December 2019, 18:53:54 »

Maybe Corbyns great deal with the EU he keeps talking about (which he wont divulge if he would vote on favour of) would involve the EU subsidising our railways to the tune of £xx billion p.a. on the condition our contributions increase by £xxx p.a.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02 December 2019, 19:17:45 »

Would the fact he's also on about re-nationalising the railways get around the subsidy rules or not?
For jimmy944 the original post was after seeing it on whatever news service it is that comes up on my computer. :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03 December 2019, 13:38:07 »

Corbyn was the keynote speaker at the Islam Channel earlier this year., and has appeared as a guest on the channel many times. The channel has been censured and fined by OFCOM for promoting marital rape, violence against women, and antisemitism. You don't hear about this stuff on the BBC.

https://order-order.com/2019/12/03/corbyn-2019-keynote-speaker-islam-channel-censured-antisemitism-advocating-marital-rape/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.