Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: At long last....  (Read 4965 times)

STEMO

Re: At long last....
« Reply #30 on: 06 August 2018, 13:04:20 »

Same kind of thing with the skip I got on Saturday morning. They turned up pronto to get their mitts on my £140. When I rang them this morning to tell them it was ready to collect, they said they'd do it when they had another drop in the area. Meanwhile, I've got nowhere to park without upsetting one of the neighbours.
Eating my words here. The skip was picked two hours after I rang  :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06 August 2018, 15:27:49 »

Well....it all kicked off here last night. We had a request from our buyers to come today at 11.30am with a builder to plan alterations. Anyway, as I said, last night it kicked off...the bath hot water feed pipe let go, and sent water down through the dining room ceiling and walls. Drained the tank out and stopped the flow. Put heaters on, and by 6.00am today, it had just left stains across the ceiling and down the walls. So off to B & Q at 7.00am for some Zinsser B.I.N sealer. Dries in 15 minutes that stuff, so a couple of coats on. Then 9.30am Emulsion the ceiling and walls. Put the buyers off until 1.30pm. Mate came and renewed the bath pipework. 12.15, tested all ok, put the bath panel ad bits back, finishes 12.45.
I am going to shout this but I AIN'T MOVING ANY EFFIN' MORE. FULL STOP!!!!!!!! >:(
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 06 August 2018, 16:10:05 »

I,ve lived in this house for the last 32 years and still remember the hassle i had with the penny pinching bugger who, finally, bought my old one. He wanted everything left then stalled as long as he possibly could as he was living virtually rent free in his then house. His wife and daughter finally marched him to the solicitors to exchange contracts. ;D. Met her about three years ago and asked how the family were and she said fine except that hubby died about ten years ago. Whoops, but i did think what goes round etc. :-X. So, intend to stay here till they carry me out. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 06 August 2018, 17:40:01 »

Well....it all kicked off here last night. We had a request from our buyers to come today at 11.30am with a builder to plan alterations. Anyway, as I said, last night it kicked off...the bath hot water feed pipe let go, and sent water down through the dining room ceiling and walls. Drained the tank out and stopped the flow. Put heaters on, and by 6.00am today, it had just left stains across the ceiling and down the walls. So off to B & Q at 7.00am for some Zinsser B.I.N sealer. Dries in 15 minutes that stuff, so a couple of coats on. Then 9.30am Emulsion the ceiling and walls. Put the buyers off until 1.30pm. Mate came and renewed the bath pipework. 12.15, tested all ok, put the bath panel ad bits back, finishes 12.45.
I am going to shout this but I AIN'T MOVING ANY EFFIN' MORE. FULL STOP!!!!!!!! >:(
Done with military precision, Tony.  :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06 August 2018, 19:35:59 »

Done with military precision, Tony.  :y
Yep, lucky the weather is like it is, otherwise it'd have taken a fortnight to dry!
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06 August 2018, 22:00:38 »

Well done Tony!  :y

Your ticker is obviously in good shape as the stress of that would have finished off many of the old boys on here!  :-X  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06 August 2018, 22:28:55 »

Lord Opti and STEMO are as fit as fiddles from the hours of moshing they have been doing. ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06 August 2018, 22:55:43 »

Lord Opti and STEMO are as fit as fiddles from the hours of moshing they have been doing. ;D ;D ;D

Either that or they're bleddy knackered!  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 07 August 2018, 00:23:07 »

Thinking on....  ::)

With Uncle STEMO walking the whippet daily and Lord Opti chasing the maids all over Opti Towers, I'm sure a bit of mutual moshing is well within their capabilities!  :)

It's their mental health we should be worried about!  ::)  :P  ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 07 August 2018, 08:55:55 »

With Uncle STEMO walking the whippet daily and Lord Opti chasing the maids all over Opti Towers, I'm sure a bit of mutual moshing is well within their capabilities!  :)

Wondering if it's a euphemism.  :-\
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.