Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Black 3.2 on the Bay  (Read 8816 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: Black 3.2 on the Bay
« Reply #30 on: 26 May 2015, 13:18:15 »

here I have not fallen yet mr nitro...have a little thing to sort and I am coming back....oh yes in deed....does that make me mad??...left and want to come back......whats the cure???....and no pink fluffies are not the answer :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

mka306

« Reply #31 on: 26 May 2015, 13:39:19 »

Don't worry....you'll soon be going through the Ominger learning curve...not always a pleasant experience and some fall by the wayside. Just be guided by the advice given on here as there is no other source that can compare with the collective expertise that's offered on this forum... just remember, in OOF we trust! simples  ;) :y

And trust I do, nothing but friendly and approachable folks offering help right, left and centre, Couldn't feel any safer with my new purchase :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 26 May 2015, 15:24:11 »

If you want to see what goes on at our meets...have a look in General Discussion....Full Wycombe report...its probably on page 3 or 4 by now, but there are pics and a video :y Like me....you will get hooked ( says me with 3 Omega's parked outside, and I even run meets) ;D ;D
The Omega owners are alright....it's the wives you have to be a bit wary of !!!! I tread a light path round Mrs Nitro for example ;D ;D ;D ;D
PS...Luv ya, Carole ;D ;D ;D ;D :y
« Last Edit: 26 May 2015, 15:26:39 by terbert »
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 26 May 2015, 15:34:17 »

If you want to see what goes on at our meets...have a look in General Discussion....Full Wycombe report...its probably on page 3 or 4 by now, but there are pics and a video :y Like me....you will get hooked ( says me with 3 Omega's parked outside, and I even run meets) ;D ;D
The Omega owners are alright....it's the wives you have to be a bit wary of !!!!I tread a light path round Mrs Nitro for example ;D ;D ;D ;D

That will be because you are a whimp Mr terbert....what are you a man or a mouse??????

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 26 May 2015, 22:08:15 »

Bloody mouse, mate....I ain't stupid :D :D

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 26 May 2015, 22:15:24 »

Me and you do seem to pick up a never ending stream of abuse from the said Mrs Nitro....but she don't frighten me that much lol... :y

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26 May 2015, 22:22:20 »

Me and you do seem to pick up a never ending stream of abuse from the said Mrs Nitro....but she don't frighten me that much lol... :y

I don't know what your all on about, she is a very nice lady, we saw her at the meet a few weeks back. Unless that was another lady he knows ::) ::) :o (runs and hides) :y

mka306

« Reply #37 on: 26 May 2015, 22:41:39 »

The Omega owners are alright....it's the wives you have to be a bit wary of !!!! I tread a light path round Mrs Nitro for example ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice little meet you had there, was that a genuine police car that turned up?

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 May 2015, 22:46:06 »

Yep, an ex TVP car.  :y

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 May 2015, 22:58:02 »

Nice little meet you had there, was that a genuine police car that turned up?

one of two TVP cars he has :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 May 2015, 23:04:00 »

Still only one bid on the OP :-\

serek

• Omega Knight
  • huntingdon
    • 3.2 mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26 May 2015, 23:08:48 »

could you post link please

mka306

« Reply #42 on: 26 May 2015, 23:15:08 »

could you post link please

As requested http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=130230.0

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 27 May 2015, 13:06:44 »

I don't know what your all on about, she is a very nice lady, we saw her at the meet a few weeks back. Unless that was another lady he knows ::) ::) :o (runs and hides) :y

its all a façade....in fairness Carole is very nice....another lady?????..... :y

ted_one

« Reply #44 on: 27 May 2015, 13:39:13 »

I've just been catching up with the posts,read your comments to SWMBO and the reply was ''some will live (just) BUT the phrase ''dead man walking'' applies to the rest :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.