Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet in Bucks confirmed  (Read 11527 times)

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Re: Meet in Bucks confirmed
« Reply #60 on: 30 May 2011, 21:31:50 »

Excellent venue and made to feel very welcome. Many thank to Mr and Mrs Terbert.

Also thanks to Ianu for the detailing advice.... i'll get right on with that when i've had the wing resprayed  :-[

:y

VXL V6 and Mrs VXL V6
« Last Edit: 30 May 2011, 21:34:51 by VXL_V6 »

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 30 May 2011, 21:48:43 »

Thanks to all who came to High Wycombe....I think everyone had a good time. Even swmbo's had a congregation inside whilst we 'men' were outside talking shop ;D
Many thanks to Ian and his super tips on car cleaning and  demo. Shame the rain couldn't have held off a bit longer :(

Someone left a Nortel Brolly behind, which we have here (Radar?)

Here are a few pics of the brilliant turnout....

« Last Edit: 30 May 2011, 21:55:40 by terbert1 »
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 30 May 2011, 21:58:55 »

Yep... Big thanks to all at the meet, especially Mr & Mrs Terbert :y :y

Sorry we were a little on the late side arriving but was great all the same :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Radar

• Omega Knight
  • Berkshire
    • Elite 2.5 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 30 May 2011, 21:59:18 »

Nice photos Tony, you certainly have had a busy day! The brolley is not mine. I borrowed Ian's black one and put it down under the gazebo near his cleaning kit.

Thanks again :y :y

05omegav6

« Reply #64 on: 31 May 2011, 04:03:03 »

Thank you Mr + Mrs Terbert.  :y

Also nice to see everyone there, shame about the weather though. hopefully the lakes might be drier.

Al. :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 31 May 2011, 09:38:40 »

Thanks echoed to Mr. and Mrs. Terbert for the hospitality. :y

Excellent meet venue and I hope we can meet there again sometime.

Thanks also to ianu for my shiny front wing. :y Guess I'd better try and get the rest of the car into that state. :-/

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ianu

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxfordshire
    • XC90/Maserati QPV/CooperS
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 31 May 2011, 11:46:27 »

Nice photos Tony, you certainly have had a busy day! The brolley is not mine. I borrowed Ian's black one and put it down under the gazebo near his cleaning kit.

Thanks again :y :y

Thanks Tony - the brolley is mine too, sounds like a good excuse to come back again  :y  (I've got the black one back). If you can hang onto it for me - at least I know where it is  :y
Again - thank you both very much for your hospitality - made a big difference and perfect to have some facilities available to use without the worry of upsetting anyone else.
Thanks for the pictures and thanks to all for taking an interest in the demo. Remember - if you do nothing else at least go for two buckets instead of one  :-[
Good luck with the rest of your car Kevin - and Chris - patience my man - patience and it'll be worth the wait  :y

Nice to see you all - and look forward to the next one.
Cheers
Ian.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 31 May 2011, 17:57:13 »

Indeed, what a great venue, esp as the weather was unkind.

Sorry for turning up so late, and apologies to those who had already left before i got there - I know some whated some bits looking at  :-[. I was, perhaps, over ambitious as to what we could achieve over the weekend, esp as I was suffering hangover and 'tummy troubles' Monday morning  :-[

Thanks to Terbert and Mrs Terbert for arranging such a great day :y
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 31 May 2011, 19:35:53 »

Indeed, what a great venue, esp as the weather was unkind.

Sorry for turning up so late, and apologies to those who had already left before i got there - I know some whated some bits looking at  :-[. I was, perhaps, over ambitious as to what we could achieve over the weekend, esp as I was suffering hangover and 'tummy troubles' Monday morning  :-[

Thanks to Terbert and Mrs Terbert for arranging such a great day :y

Don't think we were particularly over ambitious... We achieved the work on mine by Sunday night... If Gixer hadn't managed to get a blockage in that pipe we would have been considerably earlier ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

ted_one

« Reply #69 on: 31 May 2011, 20:10:12 »

We would like to add our thanks to Chris and Tony for the great venue coupled with the warm welcome and hospitality extended to everyone.The weather was a bit of a pain but it did'nt spoil what was a very nice day out.

Risky Duckfeet

• High Wycombe
  • Don't look behind you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 31 May 2011, 22:56:41 »

Sorry for being so far down the list. Massive thanks to Mr and Mrs Terbert for looking after us so well and also for making this the most conveniently located meet that I've been to :y
Thanks very much to Ian for the demo, sorry that I missed the end both times but will apply what I have learned, appreciate the effort you put in for everyone.
Good effort getting down Tim, nice to see my car's big simplified brother again :D.
ChrisG, I'm working over your neck of the woods for a couple of weeks so if you want a quick go in her now that she drives in a relatively straight line I'll pop over and we can have a swift pint.
Everyone else, lovely to meet you or see you again. Sorry I shot off without saying anything but got a phone call and had to dash.
All the best and hopefully see you soon.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 02 June 2011, 19:38:52 »

Many thanks for all your kind comments...it was a pleasure to arrange. :y
Thanks to all who travelled miles...Tim, Al, Mark, to name but a few.
Best dressed was Josh, who gets the 'Burton' prize for being well suited and booted. :y
Taxi Al.... I was a bit concerned about the old dear in the back of your car who kept saying "I only wanted to go to Horsham station"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Once I know our clear dates, I'll fix up another meet. This will be on a Saturday, probably August :y
« Last Edit: 02 June 2011, 21:46:10 by terbert1 »
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
  • this is some MOT advisory list!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 02 June 2011, 20:37:05 »

I`d just like to echo the thanks to Mr & mrs terbert for arranging a cracking venue, im sorry for bringing the rain down with me :'(, I would have put my thanks on sooner but ive only just got home (& no my car aint that slow ;)) I just stayed in Hemel for a few days so no wise cracks about a sluggish diesel please :P, oh & thanks to Risky for trying to break my neck taking me around the block in his nutter of a Mig :o, I hope i can make the next one but hopefully with better weather this time!.

Big_Al

« Reply #73 on: 03 June 2011, 21:13:11 »

Many thanks for all your kind comments...it was a pleasure to arrange. :y
Thanks to all who travelled miles...Tim, Al, Mark, to name but a few.
Best dressed was Josh, who gets the 'Burton' prize for being well suited and booted. :y
Taxi Al.... I was a bit concerned about the old dear in the back of your car who kept saying "I only wanted to go to Horsham station"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Once I know our clear dates, I'll fix up another meet. This will be on a Saturday, probably August :y

Sounds good to me,  sure me & swmbo will be there. Premier inn again no doubt.  I'll start saving my 29 quid now  ;D ;D ;D ;D 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 4.104 seconds with 20 queries.