Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wntd, late facelift V6 manual CDX, ELITE, police  (Read 1518 times)

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
Wntd, late facelift V6 manual CDX, ELITE, police
« on: 10 June 2009, 18:10:23 »

Hello all,
I'm just testing the water at the moment to see what's out there. I've currently got a 2002 '02' Omega 2.2 CDX petrol saloon in nocturno blue, had it for just over a year now. It's only covered 35,000miles and is immaculate...but looking for a V6 now. I initially bought a 2.2 because of running costs and the all important issue for me insurance, I'm only 19 and I pay a lot for insurance, but might be in a position to get a V6 now.
Must be manual, and saloon and on a 52, 03, 53 or later plate. Low miles would be good, only looking for cdx or elite as they have xenon's and other things I would like. I know things can be retrofitted but xenon's are a must. Only want genuine factory xenon's as I have those at the moment...not xenon look bulbs. Would consider an ex police 3.2 if it's not white. Any colour would do really. I know it's asking for a lot but just wondering what's out there? Had a look through ebay and autotrader but can't find many manuals.
Many thanks in advance :)

sidewaysmv6

Re: Wntd, late facelift V6 manual CDX, ELITE, police
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2009, 18:56:41 »

hi buddy,have a look at mine,in for sale section,under 3.2 manual!

Simon_Omega

« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2009, 09:48:03 »

i have one in the workshop at the mo having a new oil cooler installed, its 3.2 manual police. clean and tidy. 2002 dark blue. with 2 new heads on it.

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2009, 21:57:33 »

I've had a look at the two mentioned, and they are nice...but a little too high mileage for me. Going from a 35,000 car to one with 100k plus I don't think is the best idea. Does anyone have a late facelift manual they're thinking of parting with? And Simon...I am still interested in police 3.2's not in white but later plate than the '02' you have. As late as possible really...do you think you'll be getting any?

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 June 2009, 22:30:36 »

I've had a look at the two mentioned, and they are nice...but a little too high mileage for me. Going from a 35,000 car to one with 100k plus I don't think is the best idea. Does anyone have a late facelift manual they're thinking of parting with? And Simon...I am still interested in police 3.2's not in white but later plate than the '02' you have. As late as possible really...do you think you'll be getting any?

i wouldn't be too worried about milage ....... The Police don't need miles/distance to abuse their cars.

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2009, 00:22:09 »

i wouldn't be too worried about milage ....... The Police don't need miles/distance to abuse their cars.
Never a truer set of words spoken!   ;D   ;D    Hence why I personally would not buy an ex working car.  Driving School car from new, perhaps, but not an ex patrol car....  Ask TB.  He now knows first hand what I and other trafpol can do to patrol cars....    ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.