Chat Area > General Car Chat

value of my omega

(1/4) > >>

raywilb:
 today i decided to look into the vx scrappage deal. the value of my dti came out as " good condition £320 - average £100 - shoddy £90. never gone into debt to buy a car & the thought of doing so puts me off. also also i know that i can jump into my mig & no matter what the distant i want to travel i am confident it,s going to make it. the wife is nagging me to get something modern.

dave the builder:

--- Quote from: raywilb on 16 July 2019, 20:32:00 ---  the wife is nagging me to get something modern.

--- End quote ---

Buy her this clicky looks very modern  :y

STEMO:

--- Quote from: dave the builder on 16 July 2019, 20:47:30 ---
--- Quote from: raywilb on 16 July 2019, 20:32:00 ---  the wife is nagging me to get something modern.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Like the colour. That will turn heads  :y

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: raywilb on 16 July 2019, 20:32:00 --- today i decided to look into the vx scrappage deal. the value of my dti came out as " good condition £320 - average £100 - shoddy £90. never gone into debt to buy a car & the thought of doing so puts me off. also also i know that i can jump into my mig & no matter what the distant i want to travel i am confident it,s going to make it. the wife is nagging me to get something modern.

--- End quote ---
Don't.

1. You've spent a small fortune on it since you got it.

2. Buying a new car on finance is insane... you are borrowing against the full price and the depreciation regardless of the 'deal' you got.

3. Next time she wants something, like a holiday or new house, you won't be able to because you have a car payment.

The new car will remind you of these every time you look at it.

If you must get her an appliance, make sure it is a Toyota or Hyundai and haggle like a bandit. Alternatively part exchange it for something interesting.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 16 July 2019, 21:11:53 ---
--- Quote from: dave the builder on 16 July 2019, 20:47:30 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Like the colour. That will turn heads  :y

--- End quote ---

......and to show the girl how much you love her get her a new ironing board to go with it. :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version