Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2015 v 2013  (Read 1989 times)

Phil

• View Profile
Re: 2015 v 2013
« Reply #15 on: 15 October 2010, 16:24:27 »

For information even a 'dead'/ non-activated sim stuck in the slot stops the no sim message.

And be careful if you get the free O2 PAYG sim, you have to put £10 and if you don't use it for 60 days the card turns itself off and you loose any 'credit' that was on there.

A long drawn out call to O2 eventually gets it back but its a mare!

Shimmy

• Intermediate Member
  • St Albans
    • Omega 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 October 2010, 16:34:57 »

For information even a 'dead'/ non-activated sim stuck in the slot stops the no sim message.

And be careful if you get the free O2 PAYG sim, you have to put £10 and if you don't use it for 60 days the card turns itself off and you loose any 'credit' that was on there.

Thanks for that, I had put £10 on it anyhow should I need it.

I would have thought that I'll be using it at least once every couple months anyway, but thanks for the heads up!
Budget tyres, false economy.

aaronjb

« Reply #17 on: 15 October 2010, 16:40:20 »

This doesn't seem to be an issue for Chris because apparently he calls the police every day...  ;D ;D

Man navigating ebay.de is difficult - my vague recollection of GCSE German is not helping me!  ;D Thank goodness for Google Translate ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 October 2010, 09:40:33 »

Pretty certain its 6months, based on the fact I've only just started using my o2 sim that I topped up in March :y
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.