Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My 2000 V6 Manual  (Read 9675 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: My 2000 V6 Manual
« Reply #15 on: 27 November 2018, 21:09:38 »

Whilst I never bother really modifying my cars I shall follow this with interest to see how it pans out for you.At least it seems you have a sound base to start from.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 November 2018, 22:32:10 »

Tidy  :y

Are you doing anything with the rear chrome strip, seeing as how you're replacing the bumpers?  :y Neighbour decided mine was all nasty and straight, and thought it would be very nice to bend it for me with his pathetic parking skills.

As and when you get the arches done... those black stickers will come off with mild heat, and can be cleaned up with alcohol/similar, and re-attached with double sided tape very nicely. I know as I've done it myself recently. They're hen's teeth to source.  :)

When I get the bumper off you’re welcome to them, I’ll take a few photos when I’m next with the car as it’s been tapped at one side so may be no good to you.

What a gent! I've got some racing cylinder heads and high-lift cams (ie: off the 3.0) which I may well never get round to fitting - the general consensus is if you have the option to buy a 3.0 at reasonable cost then just throw the 2.5 in the bin... but I don't want to do that. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this pans out, will watch with interest.  :y
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Marneus

• Bradford
    • Omega
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 December 2018, 07:19:38 »

Tidy  :y

Are you doing anything with the rear chrome strip, seeing as how you're replacing the bumpers?  :y Neighbour decided mine was all nasty and straight, and thought it would be very nice to bend it for me with his pathetic parking skills.

As and when you get the arches done... those black stickers will come off with mild heat, and can be cleaned up with alcohol/similar, and re-attached with double sided tape very nicely. I know as I've done it myself recently. They're hen's teeth to source.  :)

When I get the bumper off you’re welcome to them, I’ll take a few photos when I’m next with the car as it’s been tapped at one side so may be no good to you.

What a gent! I've got some racing cylinder heads and high-lift cams (ie: off the 3.0) which I may well never get round to fitting - the general consensus is if you have the option to buy a 3.0 at reasonable cost then just throw the 2.5 in the bin... but I don't want to do that. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this pans out, will watch with interest.  :y

No problem.
If you fancy parting with the cylinder heads I’ll be interested  :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.