Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctor Optis girl friend  (Read 3468 times)

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
Doctor Optis girl friend
« on: 30 March 2017, 07:43:38 »

Knowing how much he loves Shami Chapati as he has her picture of he as his avatar, she was on campus here at essex uni last week. They were doing an anti hatred stunt where anyone could write some form of hate or predudise they want to see smashed on a wall that they then knocked down. Somebody wrote on the wall "Fu#+ing Asians"
Which probably wnt down well with her as it was in 12 inch high letters.
Not guilty her before anyone asks ;D

Keith ABS

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Optis girl friend
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2017, 10:26:49 »

I don't agree with many, or any, of her views but I get the feeling she may be pretty good in the sack. I believe her feminist/lesbian ways to be curable with the right approach. :)

« Last Edit: 30 March 2017, 10:28:56 by Doctor Opti »

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2017, 10:28:41 »

Knowing how much he loves Shami Chapati as he has her picture of he as his avatar, she was on campus here at essex uni last week. They were doing an anti hatred stunt where anyone could write some form of hate or predudise they want to see smashed on a wall that they then knocked down. Somebody wrote on the wall "Fu#+ing Asians"

Keith ABS

;D

I nearly got thrown out of there for playing a practical joke on a mate of mine, who just happened to be asian. The frenzy of pita do-gooder types there has clearly not subsided much in the last 25 years. ::)

Then there was the time I got caught on the vice chancellor's property infusing an inappropriate herbal substance... :-[
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 March 2017, 10:30:37 »

Keith ABS

;D

I nearly got thrown out of there for playing a practical joke on a mate of mine, who just happened to be asian. The frenzy of pita do-gooder types there has clearly not subsided much in the last 25 years. ::)

Then there was the time I got caught on the vice chancellor's property infusing an inappropriate herbal substance... :-[
[/highlight]

:o :o :o :D ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 March 2017, 10:33:24 »

Keith ABS

;D

What, You had a cup of green tea ?

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 March 2017, 03:28:33 »

I don't agree with many, or any, of her views but I get the feeling she may be pretty good in the sack. I believe her feminist/lesbian ways to be curable with the right approach. :)

I've heard you are very, very fussy when it comes to women, tits and a slit are the qualifying requirements. ::) ::) :P :P
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 March 2017, 11:46:38 »

I've heard you are very, very fussy when it comes to women, tits and a slit are the qualifying requirements. ::) ::) :P :P

.......and breath in their body. :)

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 31 March 2017, 12:11:51 »

That's Shami out then, no tits.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 31 March 2017, 12:36:01 »

Although he'll deny it Shami is TB's fantasy shag.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 March 2017, 13:11:01 »

No, I really wouldn't want to deprive you of the ugly bitch.  TBH, I'm not sure I could even manage it....
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 March 2017, 14:31:42 »

No, I really wouldn't want to deprive you of the ugly bitch.  TBH, I'm not sure I could even manage it....

See....I told you he'd deny it. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 March 2017, 15:48:32 »

What is this thread all about?? ::) ::) ::)

Opti already has a REAL female as a girl friend, who is named after the greatest English Queen, who knows no bounds to investing in her precious car, and can kick and bite as good as any other woman, but is very loving......................now who am I describing then? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 31 March 2017, 17:08:58 »

now who am I describing then? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
STEMO?
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 31 March 2017, 17:38:00 »

Queen STEMO. I mustn't have been paying attention in history when we did that one.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.