Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Food - Child hood days  (Read 12680 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Food - Child hood days
« Reply #105 on: 13 January 2018, 21:31:23 »

Last TB post 20:05, he is 5 minutes late for Mr & Mrs TB Saturday night new film time. I wonder what they are watching this week? 8)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 14 January 2018, 00:02:36 »

I need to lose weight. 122Kg I'd like to get down to 110Kg or less

Farmfoods have small frozen ready meals, about 350Kcals. Not enough for an evening meal (Tea, dinner, supper depending on how posh you are) but maybe ok for lunch. Most shop bought sarnies are 500kcals or more and I'm sure my normal is more. Lets see how it goes. I did something like this a few years ago and it worked great, it's all about limit and control. If I get back to 110Kg . . . . . I can pig out !

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 14 January 2018, 00:51:11 »

Eat more rabbit food and chase more sheep Rog!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 14 January 2018, 13:56:11 »

Eat more rabbit food and chase more sheep Rog!  :y

I don't need to chase. they come to me   ::)
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 14 January 2018, 14:16:59 »

Farmfoods have small frozen ready meals, about 350Kcals. Not enough for an evening meal (Tea, dinner, supper depending on how posh you are) but maybe ok for lunch. Most shop bought sarnies are 500kcals or more and I'm sure my normal is more. Lets see how it goes. I did something like this a few years ago and it worked great, it's all about limit and control. If I get back to 110Kg . . . . . I can pig out !

There now you have set the government off. In Spring they will be banging on about reducing portion sizes and calories thereinThat is the nextcampaign.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

jaykay

• Fareham Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 17 January 2018, 18:00:42 »

I suppose in this day and age the foods I grew up eating[still do!]would be classed as unhealthy stodge,but it was always made up of fresh ingredients.You could tell by what was for tea[dinner to the posh types who do lunch]what day of the week it was as it was the same thing every week e.g. every Monday it was hash made up of Sundays left overs plus bread to mop up the gravy.
OMG just what the doctor ordered LOL...wonderful food

jaykay

• Fareham Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 17 January 2018, 18:05:02 »

2boxerdogs

« Reply #112 on: 17 January 2018, 18:55:19 »

If you are serious about losing weight I can recommend weight watchers, I was referred by my GP 3 years ago when I weighed 115 kilos got down to 95 kilos & have stayed there, like yourself I had lost weight previously but put it back on , you cannot go back to your old eating habits it's a complete change but definitely worth it, no more knee pains or shortage of breath, still eat well but no rubbish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.