Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted 3.2 estate, Silver, black leather plz :-)  (Read 2541 times)

85_GT/E

• Doncaster
    • Opel Manta, Bora TDI 150
    • View Profile
Wanted 3.2 estate, Silver, black leather plz :-)
« on: 20 April 2013, 15:06:39 »

Hi please can you put this in the relevant place please.

Hi I am after a Silver 3.2 estate Omega must have black leather, I may compromise with a 3.0 if other spec is ok would like a car under the 100k mark but this again is not essential for the right spec'd car, I have been looking now for about 2 months even been to look at 2 was cheap but when I got there I could see why ;D and the other was sold, when I was on my way so wasted my time with that one  :( but that was perfect but I was too late.
Iv noticed I'm not the only one looking but hopefully there is one for us both  ;)
Regards Paul

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted 3.2 estate, Silver, black leather plz :-)
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2013, 22:06:52 »

Not Silver but how about Metalic Grey, 3.2 2003 Estate, Manual, LSD Diff, Self Levelling, ex plod so no toys on it, but have a nice set of Black MV6 Leather Sport Seats I could fit in there, milage a bit higher 120k from memory, anc could also have full stainless performance exhaust on it in a week or two (from Daz's Estate). Will come with full new MOT. Been 50 50 on tnis car for a while now, wether to keep and LPG or sell within the next few weeks.

85_GT/E

• Doncaster
    • Opel Manta, Bora TDI 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2013, 09:25:24 »

Hi thanks for the offer, how much we're you looking for??? When you say no toys does that mean no cruise control and not heated front seats ?? I also wanted auto but manual could work for me if price is good??? Where abouts are you mate?? In in South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Regards Paul

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 April 2013, 12:06:29 »

Hi thanks for the offer, how much we're you looking for??? When you say no toys does that mean no cruise control and not heated front seats ?? I also wanted auto but manual could work for me if price is good??? Where abouts are you mate?? In in South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Regards Paul

Harder to get than an auto and normally have LSD and sought after so I suspect it would command a premium ::)
Retired

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 April 2013, 13:12:29 »

Regards Paul

Replied to your PM Paul, if Im honest sounds like you need an late 3.2 Elite or MV6 with Leather, cruise etc.

Chris  ;)

bigboykarl

• barnsley/london.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 April 2013, 12:54:02 »

i have a 3.2 mv6 estate in black, cloth though parked at the death star in stoke...my 3.0 elite estate lpg is off road at the minute with a alledged rotted back end and i've bought a e320cdi to run around in if my 3.0 is buggered then lpg my 3.2 and i'll use that ..if it's not the 3.2 is surplus to requirements
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.