Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Ölüdeniz videos  (Read 1223 times)

cem_devecioglu

Re: Ölüdeniz videos
« Reply #15 on: 09 August 2011, 19:44:20 »

Here are some videos from Ölüdeniz.. I think members who like to travel will find them interesting..

Original files were huge so I decreased the video quality ....  will upload some more later..
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8tPd_ZnTc[/media]
You're on the wrong side of the road you MANIAC!!!! Think it'd be far too hot for me although i tan well!!

The beach looks gorgeous. Is it humid, coz i can stand dry heat, not the muggy air we get here in the summer?

A gentle breeze helps. Can't stand heat when the air is still. Guy. :y 8-)

;D ;D interestingly when I watch British road videos I tell to myself, god , sure I'll forget the correct side and make accident there ;D

Ölüdeniz is very different then Alanya -Antalya hell/oven.. its a bit windy (except some rare days) and not that high moisture..( even Ankara was more hot) .. also either you are at the seashore or near the swimming pool .. all rooms have air condition..

the only thing you must be careful is first 3 days dont stay under the sun with naked skin more then 2-3 hours (which British never care) and use creams as much as possible so you wont be labster ;D :y
« Last Edit: 09 August 2011, 19:45:04 by cem_devecioglu »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #16 on: 11 August 2011, 20:35:13 »

and some pictures

hotel

parking area and miggy

a part of Fethiye

a part of beach

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #17 on: 11 August 2011, 20:35:49 »

view from St Nicholas Island

another one

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #18 on: 11 August 2011, 23:59:27 »

Brings back memories cem - been to Turkey a few times and each time hired a car.  Driven down to Ölüdeniz a few times for a day out - beautiful setting.  Hope to get back to Turkey again.
« Last Edit: 11 August 2011, 23:59:50 by dbug »
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #19 on: 12 August 2011, 10:47:05 »

Brings back memories cem - been to Turkey a few times and each time hired a car.  Driven down to Ölüdeniz a few times for a day out - beautiful setting.  Hope to get back to Turkey again.

:y :y

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 August 2011, 18:25:49 »

:y i always like the way the traffic lights countdown to turning green, also the way some traffic lights go into "caution" mode late at night so you can drive through if the road is clear

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #21 on: 12 August 2011, 18:48:15 »

:y i always like the way the traffic lights countdown to turning green, also the way some traffic lights go into "caution" mode late at night so you can drive through if the road is clear

our drivers dont have too much patience (and me too as I count with the lights and when 5 seconds left I start to beep as some sheeps engage at +10 seconds  >:()..

if they see a red light alone anyway dont care (me too) :-X

when my wife first start to live here she was too shocked many people pass at red :o ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.