Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Window stickers.  (Read 734 times)

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
Window stickers.
« on: 31 August 2014, 16:56:49 »

Hi Admin have asked about the OOF window sticker on a previous occasion and was told they would be available soon. Any about now please.
Failing that would an OOF members have one hanging about and would be happy to pass on.  :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: Window stickers.
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2014, 18:27:26 »

Hi Admin have asked about the OOF window sticker on a previous occasion and was told they would be available soon. Any about now please.
Failing that would an OOF members have one hanging about and would be happy to pass on.  :y

Me too, at least twice. I can only assume that they are no longer made. :( :( :(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #2 on: 31 August 2014, 18:38:57 »

I wonder how long it will be illegal to have any stickers at all in your main windows, once the tax disc disappears.

Could it become an MOT fail like hanging air fresheners? ??? ???

The Sheriff

« Reply #3 on: 31 August 2014, 19:11:48 »

Top tip: Just print one off that says 'I drive a rusty old barge' on it and put it in with Sellotape. :y

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #4 on: 31 August 2014, 19:12:53 »

I wonder how long it will be illegal to have any stickers at all in your main windows, once the tax disc disappears.

Could it become an MOT fail like hanging air fresheners? ??? ???

That would be bliss  :) At the moment we have to have insurance stickers on the windscreen and on the rear door windows.....no smoking stickers in the front (usually windscreen) and both rear door windows....licence displayed in a wallet stuck to the windscreen....we are also 'suppose' to have the firms name displayed in a windscreen sticker....its about the size of the OOF sticker...but i flout that requirement and havent been pulled for it by the council yet  :-\ Ive even passed car inspections by the council with it missing....and they havent noticed  ::) ;D

Any more bloody stickers and i wont be able to see out of the windows  >:(

Oh and ive heard a rumour that the council is thinking about adding another bloody sticker to front windscreen......the bus lane cameras they have installed....which we are allowed in....cannot spot the difference between cabs and private cars....so are sending out fines to cab drivers....who then have to prove the vehicle is a cab to get the fine cancelled  ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 August 2014, 21:11:47 »

Sorry, I still need to sort out. Life in TB Towers is desperately chaotic at the moment. Hopefully things may calm down in a few weeks.
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.