Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Any meetings in London  (Read 3737 times)

azza_126

• bedfordshire
    • omega 3.0 v6 manual
    • View Profile
Re: Any meetings in London
« Reply #15 on: 25 October 2011, 07:23:48 »

well if poeple dont want to go they dont want to but to get the numbers there we could class it as a vauxhall meet rather than just an omega meet im sure if you put a post on total vauxhall's face book you would end up getting a fair few vauxhall owners there

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 October 2011, 07:01:46 »

I thought I'd wait a while.

If there was a time for a London met, then just now is not the time to be organizing it.

Perhaps with other Vauxhalls, but not just Omegas? Something to think about, anyway.

Might see if ABS are interested......

Thanks for the feedback, folks

Matthew
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 October 2011, 01:24:43 »

You are welcome Matt :y
Any Omega meet is good....but thought needs to go into it :y I do not mean that in a patronising way at all. but, take my meet...I am lucky enough to be in authority of our premises, and have control over the car park, bar etc. so can offer facillities whatever the weather. As I said in a previous posting, centralisation is another good point.
As we have the facillities here, swmbo took over coffee and teas, rolls etc, and all we asked was a donation. We broke even, but took a few bob over the bar, which went towards the Community Centre.
Please, please don't think that holding a meet requires you to do what we do. We are lucky, we can offer a bit more...but this does not in any way detract from any other meet :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 November 2011, 16:09:27 »

Well, I would be up for a trip to the Ace Cafe. In fact, I went to a GM-related meet there a year or two ago so there may be a regular event we could piggy back onto. There were a couple of LCs there along with lots of other other classic Vauxhalls, a couple of corvettes, HSVs, etc.

I'm sure someone at ABS would know who organised it. Guessing there were a few ABS members there considering the range of 6 pots present.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 November 2011, 18:15:28 »

I'm sure someone at ABS would know who organised it. Guessing there were a few ABS members there considering the range of 6 pots present.

Not so far they don't!

Even less of a response than here.

Matthew
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.