Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 18667 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit
« Reply #120 on: 21 March 2019, 16:44:00 »

Find out tomorrow...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 21 March 2019, 16:56:01 »

If an A50 extension is refused then there are two choices, revoke A50 or leave with no formal withdrawal agreement.

The bookies are offering 5/2 on the government revoking A50 and 3/1 on leaving without the withdrawal deal.  :)

If this whole episode has taught me one thing, its that you shouldn't place money on the outcome of any part of it!  ;D

Anything can happen in the next half hour..........from which sixties classic?....😊
Stingray.

Yes.......Marina was pretty sexy for dumb bitch. ;)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 21 March 2019, 17:56:09 »

If an A50 extension is refused then there are two choices, revoke A50 or leave with no formal withdrawal agreement.

The bookies are offering 5/2 on the government revoking A50 and 3/1 on leaving without the withdrawal deal.  :)

If this whole episode has taught me one thing, its that you shouldn't place money on the outcome of any part of it!  ;D

Anything can happen in the next half hour..........from which sixties classic?....😊
Stingray.

Impressive Stephanie .
But who often said " My friend Zarrin....."
No idea  :-\
There was a Zarin in supercar, but I don't remember that phrase.

Even more impressive Steph.
Circa 9.51 in
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbI95HO_knU

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 21 March 2019, 17:59:22 »

Well, its now her deal, no deal, or if the MP,s have the front to do it - cancel Brexit.
At this moment no deal must look like the favourite, but a week is a long time in politics.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #124 on: 21 March 2019, 18:04:35 »

Well, its now her deal, no deal, or if the MP,s have the front to do it - cancel Brexit.
At this moment no deal must look like the favourite, but a week is a long time in politics.
They keep tormenting us with the possibility of a no deal, but can you actually see that bunch of self-interested cowards in the commons letting it happen. They would rather we are a subservient satellite of the motherland, devoid of any sort of sovereignty, as long as life is 'quiet' for them.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 21 March 2019, 18:22:18 »

If she cant get a majority to vote for her deal then its no deal - unless they actually cancel the whole thing at the last minute.
I seriously doubt she will get a majority. Especially after last nights performance.
Time will tell.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 21 March 2019, 18:23:02 »

I think that they'll rightly reject her deal again next week, but will go on to revoke A50.

The petition to revoke A50 has about 1.1 million signatures, there is going to be a huge anti Brexit march in London on Saturday and I think that our 'representatives' will do anything but allow the UK leave the EU with no formal agreement.  :(

The quiet majority will be over ruled and ignored.....  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #127 on: 21 March 2019, 18:29:34 »

I think that they'll rightly reject her deal again next week, but will go on to revoke A50.

The petition to revoke A50 has about 1.1 million signatures, there is going to be a huge anti Brexit march in London on Saturday and I think that our 'representatives' will do anything but allow the UK leave the EU with no formal agreement.  :(

It's up to us whether we're ignored or not.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 21 March 2019, 18:30:31 »

If she cant get a majority to vote for her deal then its no deal - unless they actually cancel the whole thing at the last minute.
I seriously doubt she will get a majority. Especially after last nights performance.
Time will tell.  :)

More likely a long extension of 2 years or more.😣

STEMO

« Reply #129 on: 21 March 2019, 18:32:20 »

There's a report on Lokk North now about a bunch of people who are off to London to demand Brexit. The remoaners will not get it all their own way.
I hope there's no fisticuffs.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 21 March 2019, 18:35:00 »

What an event for the history books , Brexit cancelled within hours of it occurring .

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 21 March 2019, 18:35:59 »

If Brexit fails to transpire it will be down to the weakness of the Brexiteers, like Boris Johnson and David Davis, to take charge of their project to leave and have failed to be the leaders we needed on that side of the camp.  With the whole British political field working against each other and showing an unwillingness to reflect any idea of compromise that previously us, the British, are famous for, an immense crisis has been created..  An utter cock up!! >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: 21 March 2019, 18:37:54 by Lizzie Zoom »

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 21 March 2019, 18:36:47 »

There's a report on Lokk North now about a bunch of people who are off to London to demand Brexit. The remoaners will not get it all their own way.
Was there not a march that started in Sunderland at the weekend ?

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 21 March 2019, 18:42:20 »

If Brexit fails to transpire it will be down to the weakness of the Brexiteers, like Boris Johnson and David Davis, to take charge of their project to leave and have failed to be the leaders we needed on that side of the camp.  With the whole British political field working against each other and showing an unwillingness to reflect any idea of compromise that previously us, the British, are famous for.  An utter cock up!! >:( >:( >:(

I will always remember Davis and Tusk standing at the podium on so many occassions post meetings .
Davies laughing and smiling like a big school boy wearing short trousers four years older than he should and Tusk quietly staring out into the crowd showing no emotion akin to a Gestapo officer with the power of life or death.......
Worlds apart .

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 21 March 2019, 18:43:02 »

Peaceful protest is part and parcel of our democracy and they should be left alone to get on with it.

Counter protests should be banned as they often stir up trouble.  Look what happened in Charlottesville.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.