Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S Manual mv6 prefacelift  (Read 4260 times)

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
Re: F/S Manual mv6 prefacelift
« Reply #15 on: 16 July 2009, 19:20:46 »

I think we all know that insurance companies pay rock bottom prices because they are good at screwing people!
Insurance valuations are based on book prices, and they do pay the full dealer retail unless the inspection shows the car to be a real piece of crap prior to the accident.

Thanks guys, insurances are f##ked up anyway sometimes pay more than the motors worth  :-/
No garage would put this mig up for £740 looking more like a grand plus, even a messy rusty mv6

KillerWatt

« Reply #16 on: 16 July 2009, 21:54:26 »

No garage would put this mig up for £740 looking more like a grand plus, even a messy rusty mv6
So it's rusty, messy, and you want a grand for it?  ;D ;D

Seriously though Rob, £740 would be my best offer....and that's assuming I find nothing wrong with it (consumables accepted).

If Omega's were as hard to obtain as (say) the 4x4 I've just bought, then obviously that would up the asking price due to the rarity. Unfortunately, they are still widely available...so that's what I'm prepared to go to for a car that's nigh on 12 years old and in plentiful supply.

Simon_Omega

« Reply #17 on: 16 July 2009, 22:25:46 »

i think for £900 its a steal. the guys had repairs done which i just forked out about £650 to have done on a newer one, (didnt have time myself) so its got the added value of nothing to spend on it.
Looks clean for the year. takes me back to my 1 owner example i bought for £4000 about 4 summers back, it was mint tho.
its good to see others are doing the work required before sale.
and a shame the book prices are invalid, as collectable cars are worth more.  my 3.2 elite books at about 3100, but is up for £5500, because others are selling for 6000+.

good luck on it robsy, hope you get near to your asking price for it. 750 is a fair close offer, but u might get more if someone is keen.

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 July 2009, 22:43:44 »

i think for £900 its a steal. the guys had repairs done which i just forked out about £650 to have done on a newer one, (didnt have time myself) so its got the added value of nothing to spend on it.
Looks clean for the year. takes me back to my 1 owner example i bought for £4000 about 4 summers back, it was mint tho.
its good to see others are doing the work required before sale.
and a shame the book prices are invalid, as collectable cars are worth more.  my 3.2 elite books at about 3100, but is up for £5500, because others are selling for 6000+.

good luck on it robsy, hope you get near to your asking price for it. 750 is a fair close offer, but u might get more if someone is keen.

Yeah will hold out as in no rush to move on. just need the right person and know what they want!
Cheers Simon, will see you next week!  :y

Beverley

« Reply #19 on: 17 July 2009, 21:22:52 »

Paid £625 for this one, well Andy did
67,000 FSH 2 owners

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 17 July 2009, 21:42:37 »

Hey dont disclose my price's  :D

no joking aside this is a very nice MV6 which belonged to a old guy that lives near me and has been very well looked after and even includes the plastic still on the headlining

You guessed NOT FOR SALE at any price as i class this as priceless :y
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

KillerWatt

« Reply #21 on: 18 July 2009, 21:16:03 »

You guessed NOT FOR SALE at any price as i class this as priceless :y
Too right Andy  :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.