Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: minus sixteen celcius  (Read 2847 times)

cem_devecioglu

minus sixteen celcius
« on: 19 January 2012, 19:13:33 »

yep.. the last 3 days temperatures go mad..and according to weather report it will continue 2 days more :'(

and from panic I couldnt celebrate even my wifes birthday :(

yesterday and the day before yesterday I worked like mad till 1 am (after job)  in freezing temperatures.. as some may know
I have 9 cats inside home and also looking for another 10-12 outside.. although I prepared winter shelters long time ago,
I was panicked when I see the temperatures in car at day time.. minus eight celcius afternoon under sun :o :o

and upon observation I see some cats cant enter the houses as they dont like to stay crowded groups in homes..

homes are made up of hard and thick insulation material and all corners insulated with hot fluid silicone and wood nails (made by hand so my hands are all in pain and my back)  are used to strengthen the construction.. doors are circular or square as small as possible.. and placed on high points (on corner walls ) that cats are safe from dog attacks in my front and backside garden .. and adding  baby cats and sick cats to that picture we have real trouble here in that cold..  and during work , last night I also scared the neighbour woman ( thanks god she loves cats) accidentally when I entered her backside garden  and she saw me from he kitchen and a scream  ;D ;D and she told me she filled in her underwear ;D :-X

and sadly last week the, 2 foreign cats that I brought to veterinary died (because of incompetent veterinars and I told trhem those cats hardly breath so dont keep them in too hot but they forgot >:( >:( ) so I take everything so serious and take another 3 sick and small cats inside..and dont take to veterinary.. I'll make the antibiotic injections.. :-\

and now we are really crowded here ;D

wishing this freezing temps go as soon as possible :-\

cem_devecioglu

Re: minus sixteen celcius
« Reply #1 on: 19 January 2012, 19:18:10 »

:-[ sorry wrong section admins can you please move to the general discussion :) :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 January 2012, 19:27:14 »

:-[ sorry wrong section admins can you please move to the general discussion :) :y

;D ;D ;D That's what getting older is all about. ;D ;D

jonnycool

• Omega Baron
  • Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales
  • We shag 'em, you eat 'em
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 January 2012, 19:41:23 »

Minus 16  :o

I hate the cold  :(

I love cats though  :)
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you

danzigfan

• Omega Knight
  • Jesenice, Slovenia
    • Omega 2.5V6, 3.0V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 January 2012, 19:53:36 »

-16??!!?? Did we swap our countries? We havd the lowest temp -10 here and I'm just under Alps here....  :D Why did I buy new winter tyres if no snow....? :-X
I would rather push omega than drive renault

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 January 2012, 20:34:01 »

yep.. the last 3 days temperatures go mad..and according to weather report it will continue 2 days more :'(

yesterday and the day before yesterday I worked like mad till 1 am (after job)  in freezing temperatures.. as some may know
I have 9 cats inside home and also looking for another 10-12 outside.. although I prepared winter shelters long time ago,
I was panicked when I see the temperatures in car at day time.. minus eight celcius afternoon under sun :o :o

and upon observation I see some cats cant enter the houses as they dont like to stay crowded groups in homes..

homes are made up of hard and thick insulation material and all corners insulated with hot fluid silicone and wood nails (made by hand so my hands are all in pain and my back)  are used to strengthen the construction.. doors are circular or square as small as possible.. and placed on high points (on corner walls ) that cats are safe from dog attacks in my front and backside garden .. and adding  baby cats and sick cats to that picture we have real trouble here in that cold..  and during work , last night I also scared the neighbour woman ( thanks god she loves cats) accidentally when I entered her backside garden  and she saw me from he kitchen and a scream  ;D ;D and she told me she filled in her underwear ;D :-X

and sadly last week the, 2 foreign cats that I brought to veterinary died (because of incompetent veterinars and I told trhem those cats hardly breath so dont keep them in too hot but they forgot >:( >:( ) so I take everything so serious and take another 3 sick and small cats inside..and dont take to veterinary.. I'll make the antibiotic injections.. :-\

If you have got so many cats Cem, you don't need to heat at home, do you? Economical solution!  :y But I'm afraid the really trouble is not the cold outside but you forgot something important... :-\
C20NE - X25XE

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 January 2012, 20:36:15 »

Anyway -1Celsius here, the best place ever!  :y
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #7 on: 19 January 2012, 21:08:12 »

;D ;D ;D That's what getting older is all about. ;D ;D

yep.. consequences ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #8 on: 19 January 2012, 21:12:00 »

-16??!!?? Did we swap our countries? We havd the lowest temp -10 here and I'm just under Alps here....  :D Why did I buy new winter tyres if no snow....? :-X

really I'm baffled.. :-\

yesterday night some friends measure -22 on some high regions of city :o :o I havent seen these temperatures after my militay service..

and winter tires, no worries they are useful even in wet  :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #9 on: 19 January 2012, 21:13:40 »

If you have got so many cats Cem, you don't need to heat at home, do you? Economical solution!  :y But I'm afraid the really trouble is not the cold outside but you forgot something important... :-\

she is not talking to me now :(

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 January 2012, 21:17:20 »

I salute you Cem for taking the time and effort to look after all those cats , especially when it gets that cold. There is no question they'd perish if it wasn't for you , well done .
We have two Bengals and a Snow Leopard here so I understand what they mean to you. :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #11 on: 19 January 2012, 21:25:50 »

I salute you Cem for taking the time and effort to look after all those cats , especially when it gets that cold. There is no question they'd perish if it wasn't for you , well done .
We have two Bengals and a Snow Leopard here so I understand what they mean to you. :y

thanks Olympia :y

I love them and cant accept any of them suffer , so I try my best..

albitz

« Reply #12 on: 19 January 2012, 21:25:57 »

Huge respect for taking all that time and effort to help animals Cem. Not many people would do so. I think they will speak of you as "Saint Cem of Ankara" in the years ahead. :y :y 8)
« Last Edit: 19 January 2012, 21:29:18 by Albs »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #13 on: 19 January 2012, 21:36:25 »

Huge respect for taking all that time and effort to help animals Cem. Not many people would do so. I think they will speak of you as "Saint Cem of Ankara" in the years ahead. :y :y 8)

thanks Albs :y

its enough for me to see them healthy and playing around :)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 January 2012, 22:51:47 »

Never mind tyres, I bought a Jeep and no snow........ ::) ::) ::)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.