Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Linked Events

• Newent 2012 Meet: 31 August 2012 - 02 September 2012
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Newent Meet 2012 Details  (Read 13803 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Newent Meet 2012 Details
« on: 11 February 2012, 12:32:36 »

The Site has been booked again for the first weekend of September, Friday 31st August & Saturday 1st September.

This family site is lovely and friendly. It will our 5th year there!!.

The Site accepts both Caravans & Tents.
Dogs are welcome but need to be kept on a lead please.

Prices per pitch have gone up slightly this year, though for us is stopping at £18 per night (which includes electric) for both Tents or Caravans. A deposit of a £10 cheque made payable to    Mrs. G. Davis   dated 1st September 2012, will be collected by myself (PM me please for my address).  I will then collect the remainder of the money myself from everyone when there and set up.

I have sorted with the Owner that all bookings will go through me again for this weekend, NOT people booking themselves over the phone. Sorry about this but it caused alot of confusion in the past.

If you are wanting to go for a week like some members do each year, please will you only then contact the site directly, but please then let me know too  :y

As soon as I recieve deposits I will make a "Confirmed List" as a separate thread.
So if you fancy going please PM me.

There is a couple of Touring Caravans that can be rented out. The details Gail has told me are on the website (below) you will find a number to contact. These are not the site owners vans, but they bring them onto the pitch ready for you then take them away when your break has finished.

Site Link
http://www.newent.biz/

Cheers
Daz

***  Please remember to add your Forum Username + Real Name + Tent or Caravan in a note so I know who is who ***

« Last Edit: 07 April 2012, 09:00:49 by Jimbob »
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
  • Bromsgrove, West Midlands
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
Re: Newent Meet 2012 Details
« Reply #1 on: 11 February 2012, 12:50:39 »

Hi Daz,

I don't have a cheque book I'm afraid. Could I send you a Paypal payment or transfer funds direct to your bank?

Cheers, Dave
AKA - Mr Bracket

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2012, 18:42:14 »

Hi Daz,

I don't have a cheque book I'm afraid. Could I send you a Paypal payment or transfer funds direct to your bank?

Cheers, Dave

Some people send £10 wrapped inside their note, the money can not be seen then in the envelope
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2012, 18:57:24 »

is it ok if i send cash as well :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2012, 19:49:49 »

Yes if anyone prefers to send a cash deposit thats great :y

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 February 2012, 08:22:29 »

The Site has been booked again for the first weekend of September, Friday 31st August & Saturday 1st September.

Prices per pitch have gone up slightly this year, though for us is stopping at £18 per night (which includes electric) for both Tents or Caravans. A deposit of a £10 cheque made payable to    Mrs. G. Davis   dated 1st September 2012, will be collected by myself (PM me please for my address).  I will then collect the remainder of the money myself from everyone when there and set up.

I have sorted with the Owner that all bookings will go through me again for this weekend, NOT people booking themselves over the phone. Sorry about this but it caused alot of confusion in the past.

If you are wanting to go for a week like some members do each year, please will you only then contact the site directly, but please then let me know too  :y

As soon as I recieve deposits I will make a "Confirmed List" as a separate thread.

There is a couple of Touring Caravans that can be rented out. The details Gail has told me are on the website (below) you will find a number to contact. These are not the site owners vans, but they bring them onto the pitch ready for you then take them away when your break has finished.

Site Link

Cheers
Daz

***  Please remember to add your Forum Username + Real Name + Tent or Caravan in a note so I know who is who ***

Spoke to Gail yesterday as the details are no longer on the web site for some reason. She did not have them to hand so would look into it and phone me with the details

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 February 2012, 11:54:42 »

Site Link

Cheers
Daz

Spoke to Gail yesterday as the details are no longer on the web site for some reason. She did not have them to hand so would look into it and phone me with the details

Pretty sure it's these people: http://www.pitched4u-ingloucestershire.co.uk/ :-\
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 February 2012, 16:43:24 »

Thats the one thanks Seth Gail phoned me this morning and said she had put it back on the web site :y

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 February 2012, 16:48:53 »

just looked at the prices  :o :o :o

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 February 2012, 16:53:58 »

just looked at the prices  :o :o :o
I'm guessing they won't do a nightly rate?

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 February 2012, 17:06:12 »

i will email them later to see if they will do a special for the weekend but even if they did guessing it will be 150 to 200 then plus your pitch cost etc

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12 February 2012, 22:03:18 »

It would almost be worth buying a tent  ::)
I take it you're not going alone Paul?

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 14 February 2012, 01:41:37 »

i got wifey and doggy and mr john smiths that will be with me :y :y

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 14 February 2012, 07:43:42 »

i got wifey and doggy and mr john smiths that will be with me :y :y
That's what I thought. Rules out being a 'lodger' when you need your own accommodation  :-\
And you can't really share when the family is with you.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 14 February 2012, 10:26:08 »

Go Outdoors sell some excellent tents at really good prices :y
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.