Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metalic Black 1999 2.0 16v CD for sale.  (Read 875 times)

Fresno Bob

• Rugeley, Staff's
    • View Profile
Metalic Black 1999 2.0 16v CD for sale.
« on: 31 May 2010, 12:18:42 »

Hi guys,

I am looking to part with my 1999 2.0 16v CD finished in Nova black metalic (I believe) with black velour interior.

It has 10 months MOT and wil have 6 months tax.

I have had the car aprox 2 months and love it to bits, the genuine reason I am selling it is I was going to be taking a job a lot closer to home so fuel would not be to much of an issue (I currently live in Staffordshire and comute to Nottingham), at the eleventh hour my current company in Nottingham came in with an offer I cant refuse, so unfortunatly I now need to move my Mig on and go back to a Diesel dog of some description.

I am having problems with photo bucket and my P.C, so if anyone is interested, PM me with e-mail address and I will e-mail pictures.

She has 3 known faults.

1, The central locking door solenoid is broken, so when the fob is used you have to unlock the drivers door with the key.

2, It has an air bag light on, I am told it is a 'squab' that is at fault (excuse my ignorance if I have got the terminology incorrect)

3, It has an oil leak, which is believed to be from the cam cover gasket - caused by the oil breathers being blocked. The parts for this are about £35 from Vauxhall.

Also on occasion she can have an uneven idle, but this clears itself.

She looks and drives great, with a few marks that you would expect from a car 11 years old.

Loads of receipts including the previous owner having a cam belt fitted on 98K (now done 110K).

I am looking in the region of £700 ono, or consider px for a Diesel car of aprox same size - Pug 406 etc.

Thanks for reading

Lee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.