Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - '99 Mini Facelift Estate 2.5 V6 manual  (Read 836 times)

I_want_an_Omega

FS - '99 Mini Facelift Estate 2.5 V6 manual
« on: 06 November 2010, 09:37:41 »

Hi,

Right, this is a skinny posting as I'm in the middle of moving and the estate I bought specifically for the move has died on me as the clutch has gone so is now up for sale.

Pics to follow - but might be a few days. But this is a standard vehicle and you all know the spec.  :-X

The clutch release bearing has let go and there is no drive, the clutch pedal is now flat on the floor.

Its a '99 MFL CDX manual estate. Star silver with black leather (heated seats work). Bodwork is fair - but rust is starting to come through in the usual places. Has a towbar with single electrics. MOT'd until April 2011.

112k miles. Cambelt was done 27k ago, but that was 5 years ago so needs changing. Recent windscreen & discs/pads. Working CCRT700/changer with codes. Two sets of keys. Spare is fitted as one of the tyres had a bad puncture. Aircon needs a re-gas.

I've only had the car a month and bought it to help move. I changed the oil as soon as I got it. The car drives drove well enough and returned over 40 mpg on a 50 mile run recently.

It's located 10 miles south of Lincoln and will need to be towed.

Am looking for £300. I can sell the interior, headlights, cruise kit, ABS ecu and weigh the rest in for that. Tax via separate negotiation.

PM me if interested.

Thanks - Rob

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.