Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Iran
« on: 06 January 2020, 19:28:25 »

Grapevine reveals Rota and moron de la Frontera having largest build up of USA personnel , kit etc since Gulf War 2003.

USA did negotiate in December to increase military presence in Spain. Coincidence? Storm in a tea cup?

My concern is the Iran nuclear deal is now dead even though the EU hoped it wasn’t.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

Re: Iran
« Reply #1 on: 06 January 2020, 19:33:20 »

Israel will never, ever let Iran get anywhere near have a deliverable nuclear arsenal. If they fear that moment is getting near, they will start bombing. Iran will, no doubt, retaliate and that's when Uncle Sam will have run out of choices.
But Iran is still years off having the capability.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 January 2020, 20:02:55 »

Might be better to take them on now before they develop the capability ? The U.S. would never be seriously be at risk of losing so might be best to lance the boil rather than keep letting them poison the whole middle east.
On the other hand, U.S. troops coming home in body bags don't win elections, so might need to be a remote control drone type offensive.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2020, 20:12:41 »

Israel will never, ever let Iran get anywhere near have a deliverable nuclear arsenal. If they fear that moment is getting near, they will start bombing. Iran will, no doubt, retaliate and that's when Uncle Sam will have run out of choices.
But Iran is still years off having the capability.

Good to have that in depth analisys . I will be able to sleep tonight. :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 January 2020, 19:33:23 »

Once the Ayatollah's stop weeping their crocodile tears for Soleimani as they realise that the USA has handily eliminated a potential problem where a protege gets over popular and powerful, I expect they will be chuckling at the weak Western world collectively pissing their pants in fear at what their medieval dictatorship might do in return.....  ::)   :-X

The BBC yesterday solemnly reported the events in Tehran as if he was a conquering hero slain on the battlefield leading his troops into action and as if he was one of ours>:(  I've wondered if they'd had complaints as they put a slight bit of context into their reports today....  ::)

Personally I think we should be thankful that he is enjoying his 74 virgins as I expect many in the ME are quietly celebrating in the privacy of their living rooms that the murderous bastard is no more.  Apparently he was responsible for 1500 deaths in the recent protests in Iran and many more undoubtedly banged up indefinitely without trial.  We shouldn't forget that Iran has been slowly but surely ratcheting up their actions for some time and over the last 6 months in particular with the missile attacks on the tankers, the hijacking of the British tanker, the attack on the Aramco oil facility in Saudi Arabia, the attack on the US base in Iraq and the attempted storming of the US Embassy in Baghdad, which the US apparently intercepted Solemani's phone call giving the orders for that.  There's also the support for the Houthi rebels in Yemen, Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria's Assad.  ::)  So in my opinion it's about time someone fired a shot across their bows!  :y

I do feel sorry though for the 74 virgins, but I expect that in this day and age they are all 84 year old spinsters!  :)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 January 2020, 20:15:19 »

Good riddance to the pork dodger
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 January 2020, 00:05:46 »

Well, it has escalated. Iran has just lobbed a load of missiles into a base in Iraq used by U.S. personnel.
What will Donald do next ?
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 January 2020, 07:02:09 »

Probably just laugh at the Iranians...  ::)

Not sure what to make of the Ukrainian 737 crash though :-\ Appeared to come down in one piece, which suggests that it wasn't shot down... That said the Iranians will probably try to blame Donald regardless...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 January 2020, 09:35:24 »

I've read that the Ukrainian plane was 'heavily fragmented' and they're saying it was engine failure..... Hmmmm.  :-\

There was also an apparent earthquake last night measuring 4.7 on the Richter scale in Iran and near one of it's nuclear facilities..... Hmmmm.  :-\

::)

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 08 January 2020, 11:06:51 »

I've read that the Ukrainian plane was 'heavily fragmented' and they're saying it was engine failure..... Hmmmm.  :-\

There was also an apparent earthquake last night measuring 4.7 on the Richter scale in Iran and near one of it's nuclear facilities..... Hmmmm.  :-\

Been speaking to Rods, have we?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 January 2020, 12:18:40 »

No, but the other strange thing is that the media are largely quiet about last nights attacks by Iran.  No reports of casualties or damage at the bases targeted, even Jeremy Whine is talking about other things.... Australian camels specifically.  ::)

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 08 January 2020, 12:27:20 »

No, but the other strange thing is that the media are largely quiet about last nights attacks by Iran.  No reports of casualties or damage at the bases targeted, even Jeremy Whine is talking about other things.... Australian camels specifically.  ::)
Probably just hoping it will all go away. We've had years of shouty Arabs threatening to bring destruction to the western world. Last nights missile attack just about sums it up. They landed somewhere near where they were supposed to and a few just thudded into the ground without so much as a pop.  ;D
If that makes Iran feel better about itself, then we can all have a nice cup of tea and move on.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08 January 2020, 12:48:16 »

Probably just hoping it will all go away. We've had years of shouty Arabs threatening to bring destruction to the western world. Last nights missile attack just about sums it up. They landed somewhere near where they were supposed to and a few just thudded into the ground without so much as a pop.  ;D
If that makes Iran feel better about itself, then we can all have a nice cup of tea and move on.

I've seen theories on other sites that the Yanks were notified about the attacks and that the missiles would land in the desert nearby.  A neat face saving solution for the Ayatollahs?  ???

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory!  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 January 2020, 12:51:34 »

Talking of which, it has been reported that the Iranians are refusing to release the FDRs to Boeing... Political ruse or guilty conscience? You decide...
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 08 January 2020, 12:57:21 »

I've seen theories on other sites that the Yanks were notified about the attacks and that the missiles would land in the desert nearby.  A neat face saving solution for the Ayatollahs?  ???

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory!  ;D
The oldest political tactic in the book is, when your people are getting uppity and taking to the streets, try to unite them against a common enemy. It's a pity Iran didn't have this episode happen a bit earlier, it would have saved them murdering a few hundred of their own on the streets of Tehran.
China and, more recently, Russia, are cutting off their countries from the www. Same reason, they can feed the population bullshit about the big, bad western world, and there's no way they'll know any different.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.