Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie wanting in on the Jockular Action!  (Read 3030 times)

Big Fra

• Omega Knight
  • Motherwell
  • I will ride with miggy pride once again!
    • View Profile
Newbie wanting in on the Jockular Action!
« on: 05 December 2006, 06:48:33 »

Guys, your cars are the business, I like to think I got myself a little peach ( purple manual reflection) as there doesnt seem to be that many about, but the irmscher kitted bad boys.........one day.

Any whose,

I would love to be a part of the loyal 'mega massive of the jockular persuasion and upon reading about the stirling meet, the idea of a little campout/boozing/general omega talking event sounds pretty damn appealing. Plus I plan to make the omega a part of a staple and highly nutricious diet, and wouldnt mind steering away from my mundaneo shopping car and switch over to the omega lifestyle. :y

So any dates/times as per the next omega meet, please let me know.

Sorry to be such a desperate dan about this, but you guys talk my language and the non car loving she who must be obeyed is starting to sway me over to houses, curtains, savings, holidays, couches........aaargh, help me! :'(

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
Re: Newbie wanting in on the Jockular Action!
« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2006, 10:30:23 »

Guys, your cars are the business, I like to think I got myself a little peach ( purple manual reflection) as there doesnt seem to be that many about, but the irmscher kitted bad boys.........one day.

Any whose,

I would love to be a part of the loyal 'mega massive of the jockular persuasion and upon reading about the stirling meet, the idea of a little campout/boozing/general omega talking event sounds pretty damn appealing. Plus I plan to make the omega a part of a staple and highly nutricious diet, and wouldnt mind steering away from my mundaneo shopping car and switch over to the omega lifestyle. :y

So any dates/times as per the next omega meet, please let me know.

Sorry to be such a desperate dan about this, but you guys talk my language and the non car loving she who must be obeyed is starting to sway me over to houses, curtains, savings, holidays, couches........aaargh, help me! :'(
Dont worry mate just keep watching the "mettings & gathering" section, there will be plenty of notice for the next meet, at the last meet we spoke about having the next one at Callendar, it's been pointed out that there is a fantastic chippy there :y.

Just one more thing you might have to do some sort of a welcome to the "Jockular Omegas Initation" but it's OK you can keep your trousers on!!!!!!!!! well this time, Only joking ;D ;D

Welcome to the club :y
« Last Edit: 06 December 2006, 10:32:58 by jim »
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2006, 22:53:39 »

welcome indeed matey look forward to meting at central scotlands best chippie soon!!
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

tonyomega

• Dundee Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 January 2007, 19:43:51 »

Want info on the next jockular meet as well actualy were is it gona be held
Live everyday as if its your last as were hear not for a long time but a good time so make the most of it

RossPhim

• Morayshire, Scotland
  • The blue oval now-a-days!?!
    • 2.2 TDCi TXS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 January 2007, 09:44:34 »

Want info on the next jockular meet as well actualy were is it gona be held

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1166112170

We could turn this into a large gathering, going by the numbers of Scots on here now.
My long term weather forecast is now predicting snow for that weekend in my area, but if I can, I'll be there.
Come on guys ....... add your names to the list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.