Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Cant get my head round this one  (Read 1678 times)

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
Re: Cant get my head round this one
« Reply #15 on: 09 February 2010, 14:06:27 »

They still have the Bedford buses from the 1950's out there and they are real bone shakers to say the least.My ex Father in law's apartment had marble floors and it does make a difference in the summer.
Don't wee on the electric fence

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 February 2010, 18:39:16 »

The scientific truth is one thing, but as a child, and as an adult, there was nothing better than coming in from the 100+ degree F. heat outside and laying / siting on the marble floor or stairs! mmmmmmmmmmm :-* :-* :-* Just brings back some beautiful memories! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :y :y

Sign me up immediately please E 8-) 8-) 8-) :y

Ok Z,  with a lovely cold lager ! :-* :-* :-* :-* 8-) 8-) 8-)

Now where are those plane tickets......ah yes, Air Malta...........here we go............ 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D
Ah yes, I remember it well, Cisk, Maltese lager :)

And Farsons Hopleaf down "the Gut" ;D ;D ;D :y :y :y

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 February 2010, 21:26:55 »

The scientific truth is one thing, but as a child, and as an adult, there was nothing better than coming in from the 100+ degree F. heat outside and laying / siting on the marble floor or stairs! mmmmmmmmmmm :-* :-* :-* Just brings back some beautiful memories! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :y :y

Now where are those plane tickets......ah yes, Air Malta...........here we go............ 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D

Good airline, also my most favourite place on Earth! :y
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #18 on: 10 February 2010, 10:51:32 »

They still have the Bedford buses from the 1950's out there and they are real bone shakers to say the least.My ex Father in law's apartment had marble floors and it does make a difference in the summer.

Yep, and some date from earlier than that.  My school bus was from the 40s, taking us to school in the early 60s, and in the late 90s I saw it still running!   I bet it still is, with its holy shrine to Mother Mary with most locals crossing themselves when boarding, and thanking God when safely getting off! :D :D :D :D

My school bus had more than one accident when I was on it, and some of the driving...........!!!  Still like that now, but I think the days of a petrol attendant filling up a car at his filling station under our house whilst smoking are now over!! :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 10 February 2010, 10:51:52 by Lizzie_Zoom »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #19 on: 10 February 2010, 10:54:30 »

Ah yes, I remember it well, Cisk, Maltese lager :)

And Farsons Hopleaf down "the Gut" ;D ;D ;D :y :y :y

Yep, my father was well acquainted with those!! ::) ::) ::)  Royal Navy!! :D :D :D :D

Actually I still have a Farsons Hop Leaf badge in my box of keepsakes :-* :-* 8-)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.