Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Linked Events

• OOF Xmas do: 24 November 2016
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas party in hoofland  (Read 21159 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas party in hoofland
« Reply #75 on: 03 December 2016, 22:49:36 »

Another fine evening of, pleasant conversation, with friends, nice food, roll on next hoof'land curry nite,

Mmm Easter anybody. :u

Happy birthday to mrs nitro.
Hoof'land storeman.

serek

• Omega Knight
  • huntingdon
    • 3.2 mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 04 December 2016, 09:53:52 »

Another fine evening of, pleasant conversation, with friends, nice food, roll on next hoof'land curry nite,

Mmm Easter anybody. :u

Happy birthday to mrs nitro.
have nice day

was nice to see you all, nice evening  :y :y :y :y

maybe next time more people will join  :)

ted_one

« Reply #77 on: 04 December 2016, 13:46:23 »

Another great curry night,nice to see everyone again,pretty sure we'll be doing another one or something similar in the very near future.Many thanks to Serek for making the arrangements and also fixing my steering idler as well  :y

powerslinky

« Reply #78 on: 04 December 2016, 16:35:07 »

Yes totally agree . . . good curry night again, washed down with a few drinks as usual  with good company  :y :y

Love listening to Nick W's stories  . . last nights classic was the Ford engine that fell out the back of an estate while transporting  ;D ;D ;D

Looking forward to next one  . . . maybe we could try the other place Serek was talking about last night , that does Chinese as well as other international  cuisines  including Indian of course  :-\ :-\

With a varied  international menu maybe we could temp a few more Oofers ;) ;)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 04 December 2016, 16:53:12 »

Yes totally agree . . . good curry night again, washed down with a few drinks as usual  with good company  :y :y

Love listening to Nick W's stories  . . last nights classic was the Ford engine that fell out the back of an estate while transporting  ;D ;D ;D

Looking forward to next one  . . . maybe we could try the other place Serek was talking about last night , that does Chinese as well as other international  cuisines  including Indian of course  :-\ :-\

With a varied  international menu maybe we could temp a few more Oofers ;) ;)

The following day I was the driver for a works party. I drove the same borrowed estate with a sudden huge lack of power home from Gatwick with four passengers. It was late, we were all on early shifts the next day, and I decided that if I knew what the problem was we'd have to wait hours for the AA. It turned out when I looked at it the following evening that two of the plugs leads had fallen off on a speed bump. A fully loaded 800cc Cortina estate struggles to do 60mph, and does about 8mpg ;D

Hoofland curry nights are well worth the 200mile round trip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.