Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hillsborough verdict  (Read 6041 times)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Hillsborough verdict
« on: 26 April 2016, 11:43:20 »

Unlawful killing , Justice at last for the families   :)  :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Hillsborough verdict
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2016, 12:14:57 »

At last  :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2016, 22:45:31 »

Just listening to the news ..... what a lieing tw4t Duckenfield was/is  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2016, 18:18:19 »

Sorry to sound heartless, but it was bloody ages ago, and no real good can come of it now.

Nobody did anything on purpose, people - rightly or wrongly - did what they thought was best as they could see it unfold.  Lets face it, the root cause was the venue was unsuitable.  But in todays sad society, there has to be blame  >:(
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2016, 18:21:06 »

South Yorkshire's chief Constable has been suspended. This has still got legs. There's the small matter of compo to be sorted yet.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 April 2016, 18:33:41 »

compo
And that's why it keeps getting drawn out, because some people expect a free lunch :(
Grumpy old man

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 April 2016, 20:41:40 »

compo
And that's why it keeps getting drawn out, because some people expect a free lunch :(

Agree with the above 100%, the families have always said they only wanted justice, let's see when the pound sign appears, if that is still true.
Hoof'land storeman.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 April 2016, 21:21:54 »

tanked up yobs caused it , according to Maggies press secretary

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 April 2016, 21:43:10 »

I'm with you, TB. "Unlawful killing" = Murder and obviously there was never any murderous intent on anyone's part. And all this after SUCH a long time........

Ron.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 April 2016, 22:03:59 »

Nobody did anything on purpose, people - rightly or wrongly - did what they thought was best as they could see it unfold.   .....

You're right, everybody makes mistakes. But he & the police then lied to try to cover their opps up ie statements altered etc. He'd started the lies before anyone had died ie fans had breached gate C ....... he'd just ordered it to be opened  >:(

STEMO

« Reply #10 on: 27 April 2016, 22:09:35 »

There will be a lot of repercussions over this but, like most of these things, half of the culpable will be dead, incapable of standing trial or just past it in general. Once one of the toadies thinks they're going to cop the lot, they'll start telling the truth.

Far too late for a lot of relatives of the Liverpool supporters too.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 April 2016, 22:46:34 »

Sorry to sound heartless, but it was bloody ages ago, and no real good can come of it now.

Nobody did anything on purpose, people - rightly or wrongly - did what they thought was best as they could see it unfold.  Lets face it, the root cause was the venue was unsuitable.  But in todays sad society, there has to be blame  >:(

Maybe they didn't before the event, but after the event there was a conspiracy, an organised cover up and a wall of lies which didn't fall apart for over 25 years,and that was what the families fought to unvcover for all those years.
This started while the tragedy was unfolding and was organised from the top of the police force concerned and ran right through the ranks down to special constables, by pressure from their superiors to alter statements to lie about the people who had died, to perpetrate the perception that it was pretty much their own fault.
If a child of mine died in those circumstances I would hope that I would be brave, persistent and dogged enough to take on the establishment and not let up until their lies had been uncovered.
I admire the families for doing what they did, and I hope the officers involved spend years behind bars for the lies they told.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 April 2016, 22:49:03 »

tanked up yobs caused it , according to Maggies press secretary

Because that's what the info supplied by the police told them at the time.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 April 2016, 22:50:46 »

Maybe they didn't before the event, but after the event there was a conspiracy, an organised cover up and a wall of lies which didn't fall apart for over 25 years,and that was what the families fought to unvcover for all those years.
This started while the tragedy was unfolding and was organised from the top of the police force concerned and ran right through the ranks down to special constables, by pressure from their superiors to alter statements to lie about the people who had died, to perpetrate the perception that it was pretty much their own fault.
If a child of mine died in those circumstances I would hope that I would be brave, persistent and dogged enough to take on the establishment and not let up until their lies had been uncovered.
I admire the families for doing what they did, and I hope the officers involved spend years behind bars for the lies they told.

exactly

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 April 2016, 16:28:41 »

exactly

Bang on  :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.