Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Yorkmeet 2010.  (Read 7841 times)

v6fletch

• View Profile
Re: Yorkmeet 2010.
« Reply #45 on: 31 January 2010, 21:25:03 »

I've just had a phone call from Ian_D. He's spoken to the site chappie & unfortunatly the site is fully booked on the weekend in question & no dates available in April. The earliest is early March or the latest 15th or 22nd May.
   May is a little close to this years Lakesmeet which is looking to be a good'n so would only be suitable for local folk who don't want to travel too far. As for March it would be a tad cold for camping & entertaining junior oofers although the pavilion bar can be slept in, pump up your mattresses & make your beds as you would if tenting + full access & use of kitchen, toilets etc.
    Otherwise it has been suggested just a few of us with caravans go anyway. Ian, myself, Stuy117 Andy B & Annette, i believe Hercules has a van & is local etc.

Suffice to say The april meet is OFF sorry, Guy.
there must be somewhere else mate, was lookin 4 wood to it, not ur fault , summat will turn up.

v6fletch

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 31 January 2010, 21:56:45 »

I've just had a phone call from Ian_D. He's spoken to the site chappie & unfortunatly the site is fully booked on the weekend in question & no dates available in April. The earliest is early March or the latest 15th or 22nd May.
   May is a little close to this years Lakesmeet which is looking to be a good'n so would only be suitable for local folk who don't want to travel too far. As for March it would be a tad cold for camping & entertaining junior oofers although the pavilion bar can be slept in, pump up your mattresses & make your beds as you would if tenting + full access & use of kitchen, toilets etc.
    Otherwise it has been suggested just a few of us with caravans go anyway. Ian, myself, Stuy117 Andy B & Annette, i believe Hercules has a van & is local etc.

Suffice to say The april meet is OFF sorry, Guy.
there must be somewhere else mate, was lookin 4 wood to it, not you are fault , summat will turn up.

REF our telephone chat. me an the mrs are up for both if you reckon you could organise em both, we dont mind kippin in the pavilion , after all we are goin for a good buzz an to get to meet people, we are country bumpkins not wimps.we are up for it if you can get enough interest from others  :y

sexydaz

« Reply #47 on: 02 February 2010, 21:21:20 »

bugger was lookin forward to it,if i didnt have 3 nippers id go anytime but if its cold and theyre stuck in the van winding the wife up it wouldnt be much fun(chuffin english weather)but at the same time im tempted i dont think the wife will be :(

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 03 February 2010, 17:59:43 »

We still might do a May meet. As said it's a tad close to the Lakesmeet which is bound to be a pearler so in no way in competiton with, purely an alternative or more a "local meet for local people".
    Not sure yet but watch this space. Guy. :y
Curry makes the world go round!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 03 February 2010, 20:15:53 »

Bugger! I never noticed Guy's post re lack of field. We'll be away around the time of the Lakes meet too.
« Last Edit: 03 February 2010, 20:16:07 by Andy_B »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.