Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tata warranty dilemma?  (Read 3788 times)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: Tata warranty dilemma?
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2019, 17:22:23 »

All insurance is gambling against the odds. Option 3 wins.
AND spend the £1000 on loose women, drink and drugs

sounds like a plan Terry  :y

As a builder you should be getting plenty of bored housewives throwing themselves at you.

.........plus tea with 3 sugars and a chocolate biscuit. :y
redacted text== redacted text ==redacted text  :-XI don't drink Tea and don't have a sweet tooth Opti  ::)
« Last Edit: 19 May 2019, 17:32:23 by dave the builder »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 May 2019, 18:11:08 »

At least you know the cars history, how it has been driven and maintaned.

If you are keeping it for ten years , I would take my chances. If two years I might be tempted with a new warranty.

At what stage with a new car do you stop using a dealer for the “ full service history” and start using a good independent?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 May 2019, 18:15:19 »

Much like pet insurance. They will either run a mile or charge the Earth if you ask them to insure a shagged-out 10 year old mutt.

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to insure your dog if you have been having sex with it!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 May 2019, 19:00:47 »

Much like pet insurance. They will either run a mile or charge the Earth if you ask them to insure a shagged-out 10 year old mutt.

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to insure your dog if you have been having sex with it!  ::)  ;D

No worse than having sex with a 'Darzett Dog' in the back of a Marina. ;) :D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 May 2019, 19:19:44 »

I would advise option five. The charity in most need of funds at the moment is Charitable Association for Schools and Housing. C.A.S.H. in short. Send the cheque to me and I will ensure it goes to the right place spend it on option 4.  :D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 May 2019, 19:29:24 »

I would advise option five. The charity in most need of funds at the moment is Charitable Association for Schools and Housing. C.A.S.H. in short. Send the cheque to me and I will ensure it goes to the right place spend it on option 4.  :D

Just like that STMO chappie, you are far too old to be boning nubile young totty while snorting white powder.

I'll send you enough money for a nice warm scarf and a tin of Ovaltine. :) ;) :D

STEMO

« Reply #21 on: 19 May 2019, 19:48:50 »

Just like that STMO chappie, you are far too old to be boning nubile young totty while snorting white powder.

I'll send you enough money for a nice warm scarf and a tin of Ovaltine. :) ;) :D
I can only wear cashmere, anything else brings me out in a rash. That'll be £1000 for the scarf, please, I'll let you off with the tin of ovaltine.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 May 2019, 10:53:13 »

I can only wear cashmere, anything else brings me out in a rash. That'll be £1000 for the scarf, please, I'll let you off with the tin of ovaltine.

£1000.....consider it done. :y

STEMO

« Reply #23 on: 20 May 2019, 11:33:47 »

Tell yer what, mate, I don't feel the cold, so keep the grand and buy yourself a warranty with it  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20 May 2019, 12:31:36 »

Tell yer what, mate, I don't feel the cold, so keep the grand and buy yourself a warranty with it  :y

Are you sure. £1000 is just loose change to me. Everyone knows I'm extremely wealthy. ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 May 2019, 14:26:52 »

Just called Jaguar.

To extend the existing and very good Jaguar approved warranty for another year is £1039.

........or £103.90 a month by DD.

Good value?

Overpriced?

STEMO

« Reply #26 on: 20 May 2019, 15:45:28 »

Just called Jaguar.

To extend the existing and very good Jaguar approved warranty for another year is £1039.

Good value?

Overpriced?
Only you can answer that. The law of sod says that, if you buy it, your car will be faultless over the next year. Whereas, if you don't.............

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20 May 2019, 16:04:10 »

Just called Jaguar.

Good value?

Overpriced?
Only you can answer that. The law of sod says that, if you buy it, your car will be faultless over the next year. Whereas, if you don't.............

I was hoping that £1000 would secure 2 years of warranty. Apparently not. :-\

But yes, your appraisal of what will happen if I buy, or don't buy, is 100% correct.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20 May 2019, 18:06:49 »

Have you compared that with other warranties available M'lud?  ???

Warrantywize etc?  :-\

Which is the one promoted by Quentin Wilson?  ???  I'm sure that would be fine.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20 May 2019, 20:12:15 »

Have you compared that with other warranties available M'lud?  ???

Warrantywize etc?  :-\

Which is the one promoted by Quentin Wilson?  ???  I'm sure that would be fine.  ::)

I shall investigate. :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.