Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.6 CDX Saloon Auto - £400  (Read 2018 times)

i260

• Newport, South Wales
    • View Profile
2.6 CDX Saloon Auto - £400
« on: 23 April 2013, 00:14:08 »

So I have put the car back to standard and have had it serviced (with Mobil1) but on the service they picked up that it needs all brake pads done and a rear caliper is seized.

I cant justify getting that work done myself so it is going as a 'spares or repair'.

There is MOT till September and cambelt has another 8k or so till due or to next September.

Tax expires at the end of the month.

It has had repairs carried out as needed in the past but I now have another car and the Mig needs to go.

My Dad boutght it off Vauxhall at about 6 months old and I have had it for the last 4 years (since 68k) and it now has 112k.

Fundamentally sound and striaght. It is a star silver auto saloon 2.6 with all the standard fit kit. Professionally tinted rears at a mid-smoke as I didnt want to have those awful kiddie suction sun blinds.

Please PM me for further details / photos if interested. Happy to call you if you leave your number and a convenient time to call.
I cant get into my photobucket account at the moment so I can't post pictures.

NB - any comments or thoughts you may have about this car for sale (good or bad) should NOT be posted here. This is an advserisment for sale, not a discussion thread.
Saab 9-5 Aero 260ps

i260

• Newport, South Wales
    • View Profile
Re: 2.6 CDX Saloon Auto - £400
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2013, 21:44:30 »

Deposit taken.
Saab 9-5 Aero 260ps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.