Chat Area > Omega Gallery

My 2.5 Manual Project version 2.0

(1/3) > >>

Marneus:
Hi all,

I’ve just figured out how to host pictures so I’m going to try post them up, please bare with me  ;D ;D

I bought my Omega for the 2nd time on the 14th June this year, I previously owned it from October’18 to March ‘19 when I was forced to sell under duress to buy my wife a new family wagon.

Here she is the day I picked her up.

And she’s very clean underneath.

The 1st thing I did after putting my plate on was change the wheels for the Saab Hammerheads I’d bought for my old Vectra, I liked the way they looked but they’re too narrow for my needs (7x17 et49 225/45/17 tyres)

Then I started gathering parts for the suspension overhaul I have planned & thought the wheels off the family wagon would look good on the Omega so bought some adapters.

Going to put 255/35/19’s on the rear to fill the arch properly.

She’s booked in to the body shop to have a couple of bits of rust sorted & the front bumper/bonnet painted at the end of September, then I’ve got a black interior to fit & the suspension overhaul before I get onto the performance mods.

Thanks for looking  :y

Doctor Gollum:
Very smart 8)

Those yellow bushes... Where did you fit them?

Marneus:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 26 August 2020, 19:31:09 ---Very smart 8)

Those yellow bushes... Where did you fit them?

--- End quote ---

I haven’t fitted them yet but they are the front wishbone front bushes & the rear trailing arm bushes. I know not do do the wishbone rear bushes in poly  :y

Doctor Gollum:
 :y

Just checking ;)

Marneus:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 26 August 2020, 19:49:15 --- :y

Just checking ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks  :y
I’m still learning about what can & can’t be done to these....  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page