Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Someone hates me!  (Read 2407 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Someone hates me!
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2018, 21:16:45 »

So in fairness to mankind I don't bother and it has nothing to do with the steep hills here in West Darzet/East Deben! Honest.....  ::)

Yeah, right. I have a bike down there. I think I've only used it once to go to Bridport when I was stranded there with a dead Omega. Only 2 miles each way so no problem there, then. :y The journey back nearly finished me off. :o

Pah Bridders is relatively Fens like and that includes the people!  :o  ::)  :P  ;D

Anyway in other news, I took the Mondeo's flat tyre to get the puncture repaired and they couldn't find anything wrong with it.  :-\

No punctures and it wasn't leaking around the rim, so they pumped it up for me and sent me on my way.  ::)

It's still fine, so why did it go down so quickly yesterday?  ???  :-\

I think the tyre shop guys thought I was a mystery shopper or something!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Someone hates me!
« Reply #16 on: 20 June 2018, 20:21:59 »

This hatred thing must be catching! Got home tonight and found a plain white envelope[sealed but not addressed]on the mat.Opened it to find a letter from BUPA[who I have no connection with]saying "Welcome to Edmund House care home for the elderly" :o Cheeky sods :-X Then had a fortune cookie and instead of all the usual long life many camels in your tepee sort of thing mine said "Don't worry if you think someone is out to get you......because they are" :'(
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.