Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Singapore F1 may contain spoilers  (Read 1448 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Singapore F1 may contain spoilers
« on: 15 September 2018, 14:10:37 »

What a relief that CH 4 is carrying highlights on all races next year plus Silverstone will be live.  :y

It will be interesting to see where Bottas qualifies. Not a great fan of street circuits but hats off to Singapore holding a floodlit race to fit in with European viewers.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Singapore F1 may contain spoilers
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2018, 14:37:27 »

Probably contain a lot of spoilers, they help to push the Car on the ground  ;) ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2018, 16:08:44 »

I missed it as I had to take swmbo shopping. Im getting soft in my old age.  ::) ;D
Ive seen the result though. Its a Ferrari track which has never favoured Mercedes. I think the question "Is Hamilton the best F1 driver ever?" is increasingly, becoming a legitimate one.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 September 2018, 16:43:02 »

Mighty lap.

I think Verstappens lap was cracking too. All the talk seems only to be Lewis or Seb nowadays.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 September 2018, 18:34:26 »

Understandable I suppose as those are the two battling for the championship. I think Hamilton is living rent free inside Vettels head at the moment. The pressure keeps getting to him - which is nice.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 September 2018, 19:53:32 »

I have been thinking a bit more about Ferrari moving Leclerc up to partner Vettel after this season. Could this be a sign that in their eyes Vettel hasn't really lived up to expectations. So rather than keep Kimi to do a good job of supporting him next year, they are bringing in the  young new guy, to be the future of the team, sooner than might have been planned if Vettel was winning Championships as he was expected to ?
Not sure of the answer yet, but Im sure Hamilton could name his price to drive for them.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 September 2018, 20:20:46 »

Verstappen & Vettel on lap 1, corner 1, what could possibly go wrong. ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2018, 21:01:38 »

I have been thinking a bit more about Ferrari moving Leclerc up to partner Vettel after this season. Could this be a sign that in their eyes Vettel hasn't really lived up to expectations. So rather than keep Kimi to do a good job of supporting him next year, they are bringing in the  young new guy, to be the future of the team, sooner than might have been planned if Vettel was winning Championships as he was expected to ?
Not sure of the answer yet, but Im sure Hamilton could name his price to drive for them.

Said same in other thread, I think big wigs in red, are not confident in Ze German.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 September 2018, 17:25:09 »

well Ferrari won't be happy with that result.

Boring race really apart from Perez. What a plonker.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 September 2018, 17:32:00 »

They seem to be in disarray and Vettel seems to know that its almost over bar the shouting. Im getting the impression more and more that Vettel and Ferrari are falling out of love with each other.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 September 2018, 18:13:16 »

They seem to be in disarray and Vettel seems to know that its almost over bar the shouting. Im getting the impression more and more that Vettel and Ferrari are falling out of love with each other.

I read/heard that Vettel wanted Ferrari to resign the ice man, much like Hamilton wanted Bottas to stay. Easy team mate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.